Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ellie Rose - Central London (Lived up to high expectations and then some)  (Read 1240 times)

119 review(s) for Ellie_30_Rose (119 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline joshwinkers

External Link/Members Only

When she was reviewed recently I mentioned I'd seen her but had been asked not to review, but now she's more than happy for me to do so. This was the fifth time I've seen Ellie and she still continues to impress.

Rate - £180 for an hour back in 2023, now £190.

Services provided - DFK, GFE, OWO, Protected Sex, etc.

Looks - Brunette with long-ish hair, looks younger than her stated age to me, I'd say early thirties even if that's not the case any more, and her body was stunning in general.

Location - Nearest tube is Marble Arch, but it's not a long walk from Edgeware Road either. Her apartment's lovely, it feels like it's someone's home which all adds up to it feeling like a real girlfriend experience.

Action - With the first punt back in 2023 she started kissing me as soon as I entered her place, and then we chatted for a fair while before she suggested I shower and then we would officially start. Lots of deep french kissing, oral without and fucking then took place, and she's one of the best actresses I've ever seen, completely convincing me during the appointment that she loved fucking me! Since then each appointment has been of the same high level of service, this is the first time I've seen the same service provider this many times since the days of Claudia at Berwick Street, but Ellie is a hundred times better. Well, okay, maybe that's a slight exaggeration as Claudia was fantastic herself, but each time I've been with Ellie it's never felt like she clockwatches, her oral without is the best I've ever had, and the sex is always hot and horny as well - taking her doggy style is my particular favourite, but she's always full of ideas as to how make each punt as great as it can be.

Conclusion - Given Ellie's high profile on the site I had high expectations but they were easily met, simply because she's such a warm, friendly human being who it feels like is always doing everything she can to make the punt as enjoyable as possible. I definitely plan to see her again, and if she does retire as she's hinted she might, I imagine finding someone as great as her would be an enormously difficult task.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2024, 11:18:20 am by joshwinkers »