Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Spunk or Candlewax  (Read 1684 times)

James999

This image is clearly meant to show spunk, but when enlarged looks more like wax to me?

External Link/Members Only

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
It actually looks more like sugar paste (icing sugar and water) just not mixed thickly enough to look like real spunk.  she would be better off using liquid silk as that does look like spunk

willbred

It actually looks more like sugar paste (icing sugar and water) just not mixed thickly enough to look like real spunk.  she would be better off using liquid silk as that does look like spunk

...............or,perhaps spunk, maybe??  Agree with James it ain't spunk, don't think it " travels" in quite the thin line shown in the picture. When in doubt ask the experts - between us on this forum, we've seen plenty  :)

Offline LanceVance

It's a pretty pussy regardless, whose is it?

Offline LanceVance

For what it's worth, I vote candlewax.

Offline CBPaul

God knows, definitely not spunk though. I'd go for Dani's idea of sugar paste, it does look like candlewax but dribbling that over your pussy has to hurt, a rare one for the likes list perhaps.

James999

It's a pretty pussy regardless, whose is it?

A Bareback Skank on AW  :vomit:

raylondoner

For what it's worth, I vote candlewax.

I guess only a taste test will solve this one!

I would volunteer but only know the taste of soap and can probably manage candle wax too!

Offline Happylad

I would guess at White Sauce, made from cornflour and milk and slightly on the thin side.  It goes well with most kinds of fish, which is what I suspect that pussy would otherwise taste of.

raylondoner

I would guess at White Sauce, made from cornflour and milk and slightly on the thin side.  It goes well with most kinds of fish, which is what I suspect that pussy would otherwise taste of.

But isn't this a common myth? I've never experienced a pussy that tasted of fish  :rolleyes:

Offline JoeyRamone

Neither have I. But then again, I've never licked any that smelled of fish...

Offline Happylad

But isn't this a common myth? I've never experienced a pussy that tasted of fish  :rolleyes:

No, it isn`t a myth, it happens with one of the waterworks problems occasionally suffered by women, with no sexual connections or connotations, and you only realise it when you get your nose good and close.

Offline berksboy

When bad its chucks up from a few feet away god only knows how the girl cant smell it herself . :vomit:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
No, it isn`t a myth, it happens with one of the waterworks problems occasionally suffered by women, with no sexual connections or connotations, and you only realise it when you get your nose good and close.

Sorry to tell you but that is totally incorrect.  Nothing like spouting facts about the female anatomy when you have no idea what you are talking about.  Please only make statements when it is actually factual
The smell of rotten fish comes from the vagina due to an imbalance in the natural bacteria and has nothing what so ever to do with the waterworks problems.  Just google BV or bacterial Vaginosis
You are thinking of cystitis which has no smell but causes burning and sometimes kidney problems