Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mel_sexy_hot - Leeds  (Read 2447 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7615663) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline mi89

Profile: External Link/Members Only
Phone: +447480280502 07480280502
Prices: £70 for 15min, £80 for 30min, £110 for 45min, £150 for 1h minutes or £130 (I went for 30 minutes)

TLDR: Stunning young girl with very sexy vibes but limited english and vanilla service

Comms: Limited english was already coming through

The girl: Pictures are very accurate and it is how she looks now. Quite young (I would guess 23 is accurate), very pretty face with a nice haircut like in the pictures. Her body was very much to my liking, big well shaped booty, small tits with soft medium nipples, super smooth skin. She was quite short but with good weight. Loveliest pussy, small and tight, fresh smell and perfect size labia for me, a bit of meat but not excesive. This was the highlight for me, her physique

The experience: She texted the address, I arrived and it took a good 5 minutes to figure out how to make the intercom work, whe probably hadnt been in that flat for long. Once I (finally) got in, she opened the door wearing a matching set of lace undewear that looked amazing on her. I had asked about dressing up, stockings or some outfits but she said only sexy lingerie was available, in any case, it was not a problem as she looked smoking hot. She led me to her room and passing next to a door I noticed someone else was in the flat, probably another WG. In the room we managed to communicate what I wanted and sorted out the paperwork, which she stashed in the bedside table. I stripped and she came over for some cuddles and sexy kisses, although she did not do lip kissing, I found her very sensual with her gentle caressing and kissing. Onto the bed, where I sat up and she came on my lap for some more exploring of her body. I removed the bra to reveal a beaufifull pair of tits, they were what you'd expect from a young woman in her prime. Onto 69 then and I just wanted to stay there forever, beautiful snatch, great taste, great smell, ocassionally she would sit up to cover my entire face with those Brazilian cheeks and that was just glorious. She insisted on moving onto cowgirl, which I though was a bit early, but didnt complain. She started slow, shaking that booty over my cock and I had to pace her because I could feel the pressure rising. Flipped her over to missionary and it was a great sight, her thighs up in the air, getting a good look at her pretty face, not quite like making love to your girlfriend, but still very nice vibes. I though about trying to go for doggy and get a good look at that booty being pounded, but it had been a while and I just exploded. Looked at the clock and it was 15 minutes into the date and I was already satisfied. No chat, since she doesnt speak english so put the clothes on and left.

The rating
Pros: Young, great body, sensual attitude, 69
Cons: Slightly overpriced (£80 for a pop is a bit much), no english, slightly rushed

I think this is a low positive for me given the fact it was a little bit overpriced and I felt a little bit rushed on the 69. However, her amazing body and sensual attitude made it a good punt.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Jimmyrimmel

Been watching her and her mate for a while but seems they’re staying up north ,  I’d love to go for gold on that in doggy with two handfuls of hair 

Offline mi89

When I saw her and enquired about the tour she said she was not planning on doing London, which is a shame really, I would go for another round

Offline Jimmyrimmel

When I saw her and enquired about the tour she said she was not planning on doing London, which is a shame really, I would go for another round

What’s the ass on it like in doggy , looks like it would have a lovely wobble

Offline mi89

What’s the ass on it like in doggy , looks like it would have a lovely wobble

I couldnt make it to doggy despite my best efforts. But I'd say she has a relatively firm ass, not athletic, not fat and quite generous. More pear shaped, so if you are expecting a balcony its not quite there, for me it was great, felt more natural. Whilst on 69, she sat up on my face a couple of times and it was heaven!
« Last Edit: May 01, 2024, 10:26:05 am by mi89 »

Offline Jimmyrimmel

Sounds great I could go with a lovely sweet pear 🤩