Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Valencai Puticlub locked in for 14 nights  (Read 1276 times)

Online Azucar D Artagnan

Unbelievably funny unless you have to phone your wife to explain why you won't be home for 2 weeks . Locked into a Brothel as it becomes a Corona Virus quaranteened area  :scare:

External Link/Members Only

Offline B4bcock

I expect there are 86 OH's who are trying frantically to block their partners' bank accounts.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2020, 04:16:35 pm by B4bcock »

Offline Taggart

Translated (loosely):

A 54-year-old woman has entered the Valencian Whorehouse that is quarantined by a positive in Coronavirus to drag her husband shortly after confusing the agents that cordoned off the establishment. The woman responds to the acronym HCD and has been taken with her husband to the university hospital of the city to undergo the corresponding tests after activating the protocol before possible infected by Coronavirus.

HCD went to the hostess club this morning after learning that her husband was one of the 86 clients who had been forced to stay in quarantine inside the whorehouse. The police authorities have warned her after taking out her husband that she can be sanctioned for violating quarantine regulations and putting public health at risk by exposing herself directly to the virus and going outside as usual.

Both are currently in the university hospital. The environment of the couple has assured before the media that they are well but still do not have the results of the analysis, although they fear that the husband will be positive. The sister of HCD explained at the doors of the hospital that she is a “very jealous” woman and that she does not tolerate her husband visiting nightclubs to bury the otter in another's pussy.  :D :lol:

“He told me that he was going to the Whorehouse to get his husband out of his ear. I told him that it was not a good idea and that there were many police officers who would stop him. But for what he told me, he confused them by telling them some jokes and between laughter and laughter he got into the place, ”said the sister. According to police sources HCD is a professional of the dismissal, and they have assured that they could not “do anything” to prevent him from entering the establishment.

Offline antsz

"Sorry love, i wont be home for a couple of weeks as work is really busy " Wonder if i could get away with a lie like that

Offline Corus Boy

I wonder if an emergency delivery of a stock of;

Wet wipes.
AA batteries.
Mouth wash.
Blue pills.
Condoms.

Will be allowed?

Offline webpunter

Phoning the OH  :scare:

Might be better calling your credit card provider, to up the limit

A bit tricky if the question is asked "why do you need the increase ?"   :lol:

Edit:  I just checked - FAKE NEWS 

« Last Edit: February 27, 2020, 07:45:32 pm by webpunter »

Offline ulstersubbie

Translated (loosely):

The sister of HCD explained at the doors of the hospital that she is a “very jealous” woman and that she does not tolerate her husband visiting nightclubs to bury the otter in another's pussy.  :D :lol:

Brilliant!   :lol: