Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: So many good options - Bristol/Cheltenham  (Read 1918 times)

Offline bdyno

Keeping in mind the prices....most of those fall into the piss take pricing bracket IMO so I'd be unlikely to see any of them.

That aside, if I was going to pay more than my self-imposed limit (150ph), the only option in all of those would be Jaymie External Link/Members Only

She's the only one who does anal, which as I get closer to the most I'm prepared to pay I would expect to be included.  At least with Jaymie she's within that relatively sensibly priced bracket when you don't include the extras, and at least she's honest about them on her profile so they wouldn't be a surprise.

Online Avabar

Each to their own, but a £150 limit is not gonna leave you many decent options these days, and will certainly rule out the vast majority of the good ones out there. Like anything in life, you get what you pay for.

Saying that, I can definitely recommend Jayme. She’s great fun. No fucking about with her, just constant sex for the whole hour when I saw her. Really knows how to please a man, and does everything with real gusto. I particularly loved showering with her between pops, soaping up that curvy body.

Offline Jameson20

Keeping in mind the prices....most of those fall into the piss take pricing bracket IMO so I'd be unlikely to see any of them.

That aside, if I was going to pay more than my self-imposed limit (150ph), the only option in all of those would be Jaymie External Link/Members Only

She's the only one who does anal, which as I get closer to the most I'm prepared to pay I would expect to be included.  At least with Jaymie she's within that relatively sensibly priced bracket when you don't include the extras, and at least she's honest about them on her profile so they wouldn't be a surprise.

I know it's a hot topic and VFM is relative but I tend to agree. That first one, Cassie, is charging £200 ph and even OWO is off the menu. I suppose she genuinely believes that she's "high class" as per her profile.

Offline TheGreatCornholio

A lot of good options, the Gee Bailey one is interesting because I was tempted to book until I saw a review recently, which is confirmed by her AW experiences tab, where in an hour booking half of the meet is having a drink/coffee? And if you want to skip that and do the PSE option it's double the price?? Bizarre.

I'm always a big fan of Kandice though, pure professional.

I'm sure I've seen English Ashley before under a different name, I might have forgotten to review her, but I never went back because I think it was just OK.

I'm very keen to book Gigi but times just didn't align for her recent tour unfortunately.

My go to whenever she's in Bristol, which seems to be less frequently of late, is always External Link/Members Only.

Offline GoodLookinGuy

I was having a long look at her too. The only thing that stopped me making a booking was that at the time she only had 1 feedback, but I see she has a couple more now so even more tempted.

Online dubs

Just spotted this one, but no info here, or feedback on AW after 6 months.  Absolute stunner

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Offline JimmySW

Just spotted this one, but no info here, or feedback on AW after 6 months.  Absolute stunner

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Zero feedback since early October and has available today switched on? She is gorgeous!

Maybe everyone stays clear as she looks to good to be true?

Offline bdyno

Zero feedback since early October and has available today switched on? She is gorgeous!

Maybe everyone stays clear as she looks to good to be true?
Not all WGs use the booking system so no feedback is pretty common.
Plus really at 200ph nothing is TGTBT, plus A Levels is an extra 100 so that's 300ph and well into the piss take pricing category.

Offline JimmySW

Not all WGs use the booking system so no feedback is pretty common.
Plus really at 200ph nothing is TGTBT, plus A Levels is an extra 100 so that's 300ph and well into the piss take pricing category.

Fair enough I missed the £100 extra for anal!

Offline GoodLookinGuy

I was tempted by the looks of this one even though I was breaking my rules of no feedback etc so swapped a few texts with this one today. Oral is strictly with condom I was told, unlike what it says on the profile. This made me wonder what else might not be accurate, so am now less tempted.