Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: advice needed  (Read 806 times)

Offline elitepilot

Hi guys

I am new to this and have finally made my mind to take the plunge and meet a WG. Do you guys have an advice for me?

One of the girls i am considering is EvieEstelle. The thing i do not like is that she is asking for too much personal info under ' how to book tab'

are there any girls you guys can recommend as my first visit?

Thanks for the help

Offline Happyjose

Hi guys

I am new to this and have finally made my mind to take the plunge and meet a WG. Do you guys have an advice for me?

One of the girls i am considering is EvieEstelle. The thing i do not like is that she is asking for too much personal info under ' how to book tab'

Thanks for the help

Have you read the wiki?

Offline houseboot

Hi guys

Thanks for the help

A link would be useful so we can check/advise on what she asks for.

Offline elitepilot

A link would be useful so we can check/advise on what she asks for.

the link of evie is External Link/Members Only

she does have good reviews just a bit surprised of the info/deposit she is asking.

this is not common is it?
« Last Edit: January 26, 2019, 03:03:12 pm by elitepilot »

Offline anonymouse72

References for god's sake. I want to fuck her not be employed by her. Twitter accounts, Only fans, deposits, references and £180 an hour. What a load of shit. Some of these girls are so far up themselves these days. Thankfully this isn't normal and you can get better value for money with less hassle by doing a bit of research on here. Good luck and enjoy.

Offline elitepilot

References for god's sake. I want to fuck her not be employed by her. Twitter accounts, Only fans, deposits, references and £180 an hour. What a load of shit. Some of these girls are so far up themselves these days. Thankfully this isn't normal and you can get better value for money with less hassle by doing a bit of research on here. Good luck and enjoy.

exactly what i was thinking. she is asking for a £50 deposit btw. what happens if she cancels it? will i then get a refund and money for my wasted travel lol?

also she is not exactly being discrete that she is a WG? She is basically letting the world know that she is a WG via her twitter and insta accounts. not seen that before

« Last Edit: January 26, 2019, 10:25:31 pm by elitepilot »

Offline CoverMyEyes

Would move on to the next in your list. Deposits and references and ID - sorry, no thanks.

Offline elitepilot

okay thanks

does anyone here then have other recommendations?

Offline CoverMyEyes

okay thanks

does anyone here then have other recommendations?
Suspect the answer here will be - what are you looking for?

Offline elitepilot

hmm well a woman aged no more than 30. does owo atleast and things like facials would be a plus.

also someone who shows a good time really.

Offline anonymouse72

As above. Blonde or brunette, young or old, oral with or without, English or Eastern European. Have a think about what you are looking for from your first meet and post a few pointers or search on AW by keywords.

Offline elitepilot

As above. Blonde or brunette, young or old, oral with or without, English or Eastern European. Have a think about what you are looking for from your first meet and post a few pointers or search on AW by keywords.

blonde will be preferred. and i will be leaning to eastern european as long as she has a decent grasp of english.

Offline Voros

blonde will be preferred. and i will be leaning to eastern european as long as she has a decent grasp of english.
You should avoid seeing any Romanians, a very high percentage of them are usually trafficked in and don't even want to be doing this work. Beyond the moral of implications of that, you will likely get crap service.

As far as the services you were interested go, I would suggest Elegant Showgirl.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 02:46:27 pm by Voros »

Offline elitepilot

You should avoid seeing any Romanians, a very high percentage of them are usually trafficked in and don't even want to be doing this work. Beyond the moral of implications of that, you will likely get crap service.

As far as the services you were interested go, I would suggest Elegant Showgirl.

okay thanks for ur advice there. i had seen elegant showgirl. will check her out now!