Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyEnglishjademk - Bedford  (Read 766 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5283645) (4 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline jimf67

External Link/Members Only

£90 for 45 mins special inc anal

Meet took place in early April at about lunchtime.

Venue - modern flat in central Bedford, near a multi storey car park, so good easy anonymous parking. She's moved from MK to Bedford, so should really change her AW handle!

She has cats in the flat, so if you have an allergy, avoid.

The lady - as described in her profile, obvs not 33, but otherwise accurate. She's clearly been to the lip filler shop, which you can see in her photos, but I wasn't prepared for how "fillery" they are in real life!!

Good comms via text, I have to wait 5 minutes past the time for her to be ready then I'm buzzed into the building and taking the lift to her floor (lift was making beeping noises which was a little concerning, walked down the stairs on my way out!).

Usual hiding behind the door, led to the bedroom, agree fee and sort paperwork. She goes to stash and get me a water while I undress.

Onto the bed and we start with a BJ. Not the greatest, she keeps swapping hands while sucking my cock, I ask her to deep throat me, which she sort of does for a bit, but then it's back to hands and mouth and when she's not sucking she's talking! I want to cum in her mouth, but it's not going to happen so I get a condom and fuck her in doggy until I fill the bag.

Clean up and have a sort of chat, but she does all the talking and repeats herself quite a bit. I've read other reviews today where her being under the influence has been mentioned, that didn't occur to me at the time, but looking back it is a possibility. She announces it's time to get me hard again and starts with the wanking and sucking routine again. I then go down on her for a bit, her pussy is clean with no nasty niffs and she makes some noises, but it's evident she isn't going to actually cum.

On with a condom while she lubes up and I'm into her arse for anal. She takes the whole lot and I cum inside her for a 2nd time.

Get dressed while she continues to talk and I'm out the door in about 40 minutes.

VFM is ok, but I have gone for Neutral because of her poor BJ technique, the talking and just feeling disappointed when I left.

Offline Bornslippy

Cannot stand those fucking stupid cod lips......anyhow the previous review states she looks 60!!
« Last Edit: April 09, 2024, 11:47:04 am by Bornslippy »

Online mandy18

Cannot stand those fucking stupid cod lips
I agree, biggest turn off ever.

Online Sircumalot78

Thanks for the review … is she far from the train station … is it walkable ?

Offline cunningman

Thanks for the review … is she far from the train station … is it walkable ?

20 minutes walk.