Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Khao Lak Thailand  (Read 1236 times)

Offline Bopeep

Hi,
Anyone have any Intel on Khao Lak.
Going in early May with my OH.
Searched on here with no results despite being only around 1 hour from Phuket.
Thanks in advance.

Offline Stickitin

Drove through there 4 or 5 years ago, didn’t stay there but stopped for lunch and a wander around for couple of hours. Seemed like mostly families there from what I could see. It’s not that big, and seemed more laid back and chilled than Phuket in general, the beach looked quite nice. No idea on nightlife, but given the demographic of tourists would be surprised if there is much in the way of girlie bars.

Khao Sok National park isn’t far away, would recommend visiting there and doing a day trip at least.

Offline Stickitin

Also, it’s not too far from Phang nga bay, Phuket and Krabi. Depending on how long you are going for you could mix it up by staying in 2 or 3 of those places for a few nights each.

Offline METEOR

More of a couples and family place.
Might get the odd girl in a bar or something from a massage place if there's a half decent girl working but don't count on it.

Offline MKJoseph

Went there for a family holiday a few years ago. No action available at all. Just a little research in the planning stage revealed that it’s an area that is free from sex tourists.  Doubt that much will have changed. For many of course that will be part of the attraction.

Offline METEOR

Went there for a family holiday a few years ago. No action available at all. Just a little research in the planning stage revealed that it’s an area that is free from sex tourists.  Doubt that much will have changed. For many of course that will be part of the attraction.
I went last month but only for 1 day as a mate was staying there with his Mrs and I was passing through. Still the same. I think best bet would be for him to try a massage place if he can find a half decent looking girl.