Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: carolbusyhotsoy - Harlow  (Read 291 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6875032) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline JollyJack

External Link/Members Only

Seen: December '22
Fee: 80 for 30mins (profile states 70)

Had some business locally that gave some time available in Harlow,  and its been a few weeks since I had any action,  so sent an SMS to this lady on the morming and called to find immediate availability.

Location is a well known tall building, mostly used by SPs as far as I can tell. There's an Asian cohort doing B&S and a number of Brazilians, of which she is one. I was initially worried as the flat number she gave was the same as one where I've had a very negative experience, however this was definitely a new girl, so on that basis I didn't walk...

Woman is as shown on AW profile, but I'd guess a decade older than stated.
Fabulous full-hand soft/real boobs, bit of a mum-tum, shaven pussy; overall pleasant on the eye although not a stunner. Wore one of those hideous fish-net one-piece figure hugging things which shows off the body but isn't so nice to fondle IMHO.

Felt that she was trying to control the meet, and whilst she had no objection to me sucking on her ideal nipples she did seem insistent on doing the same to me, which is not to my taste!

DFK offered for an extra 20; I declined!

I filled the bag during OW (suspect that OWO would be extra) which was my fault, not hers, so can't comment on further action, but I imagine that a younger stud with a more solid cock and fewer weeks of over-full balls would enjoy!

Chat was challenging due to language difficulties but she was quick to get the translation app out.

Didfmnt feel she rushed me outof thee door, but I was out within the half-hour.

She insisted that I visit again, for longer, but I think I'll pass unless the trouser-brain takes over!

Not a bad experience but far from the best VFM around this area (or even the best Brazillian seen in that building!).
 Still mystified by the visitor parking rules there, found a free space under the sales suite and was not ticketed!