Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Julianna | EI | Dublin  (Read 1035 times)

Offline qwer1234

I've seen Julianna a few times now, in D2 & D1. The EI boards are stuffy and over moderated so I gave up on them a long time ago. Also too much censoring on reviews. There does seem to be a general downturn in quality of the talent over the last couple of years. Ireland is expensive and apartments options are desparately bad. I think the legislation may not have helped matters. Even so there are still some gems to be found.

External Link/Members Only

Comms
Spoke good English to confirm booking by phone. Texts thereafter with location details. Easy directions and prompt replies.

Most recent in D1 not too far from IFSC. Discrete building. Clean, standard apartment. Better than most I've seen in last couple of years.

Price
€400 - 2 hours

Looks
I'm new to the site but you'll see a preference of fit Brazilians pop up on my posts very quickly. Julianna fits the spec. She's very cute in girl next door type way and wears little to no makeup. Not needed imo but still very sultry, natural dark hair, brown eyes, big cheeky smile. She's possesses one of those slim waisted tight little bodies that packs in the right amount of curves. She's quite lean with visible abs. She's got that seductive look that begs you to come closer. Main assets are enhanced but have a fantastic shape and they're the ideal size.

Main event
She seemed please to see me again and I was happy to have a longer booking. Took a quick shower as usual. She almost mounted on the bed like long lost lover. Straight into FK (not advertised) and a tight embrace. I slowly navigated down on a tidy little pussy and got to work. (Side note I think a lot of women are getting labiaplasty treatment in recent years, Julianna possibly too).

I know from my previous meet that she's responsive and game. Slowly teased her to a climax, head squeezed firmly between her thighs. Watching those abs contract and realease is incredible. After a brief moment she was good to go and dived for the rubber for OW. She wanted cock and I was only happy to provide. She also wanted to show off a bit and rattled off a bit of every position that she could lead from. It's hard to resist her taking the lead but the reverese cowgirl while we both enjoyed the view from the mirror and this still sticks in my mind. She dismounted and postured tight up against me with DFK before whispering a vigoursly stroked finish.

We took a break and leaned in for DFK to get things going once again. This time I lead the action and she was now in receipt of a decent pounding. I tired out after significant amount of thrusting across a few positions (my stamina isn't the same as a decade ago). Unwavered by this, Julianna once again stroked me to completion. This one was much more intense and she liked my reaction. She has this cute giggle that's quite endearing and very sexy at the same time.

Summary:
FAF tidy little thing with excellent enchanced boobs and a right amount of curves. Just a pity  1 or 2 favourites are missing.

Body: 10/10 Easy a to give top marks here. Cracking figure.
Face: 8/10. A very naturally beautiful young woman with little makeup.
Service: 8.5/10. Missing OWO is a point dropped here for me. If she did OWO & CIM it's a 10. She's really into what she does and gives it her all.

Return punt: 100% will return, there are few if no girls in Dublin/Ireland as attractive atm. Just a pity about the favourites.