Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Former miss Venezuela @ 1k!!  (Read 2781 times)

javounet

Guys have anyone seen her: External Link/Members Only

Looks fantastic but at that hourly rate...I need to win the lottery quick! and also any chances to know whether she was really misss venezuela?!

yorkshire123

I bet Bruce Forsyth has had a go on her.
Good game, good game  :D

Sorry OP

Offline chodu1

Miss Venezuela my arse! A piss taker more like.

jcdmj12

vorian

I bet Bruce Forsyth has had a go on her.
Good game, good game  :D

Sorry OP

"Do you wanna bet on it?" :D

judgedredd

Offline mattylondon

Miss Photoshop more like.
Anorexic dreamer, more like it and yes, a heavy dose of photoshop! A £1000 quid for that? She's goofy?!
« Last Edit: May 25, 2014, 03:50:07 am by mattylondon »

LL

Offline Quatro

I prefer the look of Ekaterina on that page at half the price.

That said, £500/h still way above my range.

charming_red

Shes probably the worst looking of all the girls in that agency.

Natalia and Nikita though  :kiss:

Jason

The only Miss Venezuela that has some resemblance to her is Veruska Ramírez (Miss Venezuela 1997 and Miss Universe 1998 1st runner up)!
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only  (see Veruska's last 2 pictures)

But I seriously doubt that it is her and I seriously doubt that this agency girl had won any beauty contest at all (even of a town in Venezuela) and I doubt even that she is Venezuelan in first place. 

Also I am not sure how legit this agency is but I can say with certainty that they are expensive. Same girls are listed on other (definitely legit) agencies for much less and also very few of them are on Adultwork for even less (as independents). Perhaps the most characteristic example is this:

And btw your “Miss Venezuela” can be found here for £500ph (but min booking 2h i.e. again you need  £1000): External Link/Members Only

Offline Quatro

javounet

Cheers Jason....

I thought she was hot but then I saw the price( which is absolutely ridiculous!!)

Also thanks for the tips about the agency!

Offline Johny Stone

Great job Jason
She is european then, not miss Venezuela  :D

Mrfixit

Here it says she is european and going for £500/hr minimum 2 hrs External Link/Members Only

Here is another profile at £600/hr External Link/Members Only

one one she is latina , on the other european , i guess you will have to decide what you want her to be . :rolleyes:

squeezebox

On a side note, the Miss World role play is one I enjoy with a WG.  Of course I'm one of the judges and she has to convince me to vote for her....

Don't need to spend £1k an hour for that! :hi:

vorian

On a side note, the Miss World role play is one I enjoy with a WG.  Of course I'm one of the judges and she has to convince me to vote for her....

Don't need to spend £1k an hour for that! :hi:

Now thats a new one on me, cheers going in the play book.