Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Romanians flooding AdultWork in London listings  (Read 5582 times)

ALyons

Seems like just about every profile on AW in London region is a Romanian chick. It's almost as if every Romanian woman is a prostitute. Is this how they plan to take over the UK?  Nigel Farage should point this out in his campaign :unknown:

SirFrank

I wouldn't mind so much if they actually provided a good service. If ever there was a reason for voting UKIP this surely is it

grandmaster-ram-rod

Seems like just about every profile on AW in London region is a Romanian chick. It's almost as if every Romanian woman is a prostitute. Is this how they plan to take over the UK?  Nigel Farage should point this out in his campaign :unknown:

it's very common for Romanian girls to work on webcams or  in some way in the sex trade in romania, so it's possible

cockneybstrd

I would disagree I think it was far worse about six months.

You have to remember that Sergei probably has three profiles for each Rom that has brought over. Also half the time they end up getting there profiles taken down or they get bad feedback. So poor old Sergei has to create another one for them

The average rom seems to have about ten profiles in six months.

dreyas1234

Along with this rise, im seeing a huge increase in bait and switch profiles lately.
Nothing that a google reverse image look up doesn't usually fix but still.

As I have discussed previously, I have a strict walk out policy on any bait and switch I might encounter.
If all punters did the same, the inevitably the WGs revenues would slip, forcing them to be more authentic with profile pics etc.

pokenn

I wouldn't mind so much if they actually provided a good service.

Exactly my feeling. If the bitches would get their act together, cut out the B+S and actually provide the services they advertise I'd welcome them with open arm or at least open flies. As it is they can fuck off home with their pimps.

Offline Taggart

If the Romanians continue with this tactic of having pimped women in every town, given their reputation for poor service and B&S, then they stand a good chance of killing the art of punting stone dead - something the Government cant manage.

Strange thing is I've looked at many Romanian profiles, and found less than one percent of the WGs attractive.

LL

Strange thing is I've looked at many Romanian profiles, and found less than one percent of the WGs attractive.

Each to their own.  I actually find most of them attractive.  They're usually young and with great bodies and a lot of them are pretty.  I have many Romanians in my hotlist.  Some that I've seen have given a poor service, others have been good.

pokenn

Each to their own.  I actually find most of them attractive.  They're usually young and with great bodies and a lot of them are pretty.  I have many Romanians in my hotlist.  Some that I've seen have given a poor service, others have been good.

I agree a lot of them are extremely hot looking. If they were British I'd be booking them tomorrow.

Have you found any difference in overall standard of service between Romanians and Brits (or other nationalities) ?

Rochdull lad

I wouldn't mind so much if they actually provided a good service. If ever there was a reason for voting UKIP this surely is it

Imagine being interviewed by a TV interviewer in the run-up to the General Election, "Tell me, SirFrank; what would you make you consider voting for UKIP?" ;)

Offline adindas

Well they are doing good for punters. It will increase the competition and the hourly rate will fall again as we have seen since the last decade ....

Look at in Germany for instance. They could make PartyTreff, FlatRate very competitive because of Romanians.

Keep in mind, they are working and supporting themselves they are not scrounging the benefit. We will need to differentiate between ordinary Romanians and the gipsies .....

vt

The Romanian girls I've seen at parties have been some of the most passionate, charming and skilled prossies I've met and some of those Romanians on AW look to be real hotties, but I agree it's a minefield finding a genuine offering on there.

Online pumps

I've seen a fair few romanians too, And theyre usually extremely hot, young, tight bodies etc And if you catch them when they first set foot into the uk (before they lose the will) theyre sometimes quite enthusiastic and acceptably CLEAN!!

now i can sorta live with the poor service in general but what i cant accept is the poor hygiene  :thumbsdown:.

Obviously they are not all dirty but the majority are

LL

I agree a lot of them are extremely hot looking. If they were British I'd be booking them tomorrow.

Have you found any difference in overall standard of service between Romanians and Brits (or other nationalities) ?
I've only ever punted one British girl and it was one of the worst sexual experiences I've ever had.
I'm generally more attracted to foreign women anyway.  I'm not saying there's anything wrong with British women I just find foreign women sexier.  In my experience of punting, I've found no correlation between standard of service and nationality.  Others won't agree with this statement and that's fine - it's up to them.  I can only give my own opinion based upon my own experience.

Bobdayley

The only Romanian category that does everything on their list are the ones that do bareback, which i suspect they are gypsies...yet it is a no go situation as it is dangerous.   :dash: :dash:

Most Hungarians are good looking than Romanians but the services they offer are very basic.    :timeout:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Well they are doing good for punters. It will increase the competition and the hourly rate will fall again as we have seen since the last decade ....

Total cobblers, most reviews point out terrible service such as a refusal to kiss or simply bait and switch, I wish they would all fuck off home to their poverty stricken shithole of a country.  :hi:

waxman

I agree they are extremely beautiful. I worked in Romania a few years ago. It was eye candy, especially in Bucharest in a place known as old town. There is the pub & club scene where the you will not believe how little they wear & how they look after themselves.

always_a_winner

To put my penny's worth in: agree there are a lot of Romanian profiles on adultwork and lots of B&S profiles. But we all know the difference between them and the real ones. Plus this forum helps. Stereotyping them all is a bit wrong and talking about sending them back home is a little strong. There are some ridiculously hot Romanian girls and some wronguns, just like the Polish, Hungarian and other eastern bloc countries. Don't forget there are some awful English girls on here too. But some absolute belters as well.

helmsdale

i agree with OP there are too many Romanians WGs in London considering there are tens of thousands of women of every nationality living in the capital. Having said that the ones I have punted have all been without exception very good looking with a great service and I have only ever paid between £30(15m) to £80(1hr).

LL

Stereotyping them all is a bit wrong and talking about sending them back home is a little strong.
Stereotyping?  We're talking about being prejudice which is not the same as stereotyping and is in my opinion a lot worse.
External Link/Members Only

Offline adindas

Total cobblers, most reviews point out terrible service such as a refusal to kiss or simply bait and switch, I wish they would all fuck off home to their poverty stricken shithole of a country.  :hi:

I have been punting in many parlours with different nationalities, unless it is clearly stated on the card majority of them do not allow kissing. Good to hear experience from other punters.

Also what about Soho walk up, Amsterdam Window shopping, RLD in Pigalle Paris, Frankfurt does any of WG offer kissing without prior negotiation ?

Similarly in AW unless they confirm it many of them do not allow kissing. Having  said that I also have got DFK in some of my punting without negotiation and I consider it as a bonus.

For punter who consider DFK is important than he should confirm it on the phone prior to visiting them ...

« Last Edit: May 25, 2014, 10:20:27 pm by adindas »

Offline adindas

To put my penny's worth in: agree there are a lot of Romanian profiles on adultwork and lots of B&S profiles.

Are you speaking from experience or guessing ??
Unless the pictures are blurred, many of Romanians are showing their face in the picture. So doing B&S is fool.

Here we need to differentiate between B&S and offering another girl. Keep in mind many of vfm WGs are very busy and work in principle of fist come first serve.  It could happen when the punter arrive, the WG is question is busy and thus offering their friend if you do not want to wait.

I found more B&S with Hungarians ......

Offline backofthenet

I agree that, based on the UKP evidence, that there is a disproportionately large number of fake profiles/pictures and baiting and switching by Romanian girls/pimps. I also agree that their service can be erratic and unpredictable, and the inclusion of bareback service is often a cause for concern.

But I lost my punting virginity to a Romanian girl, in Streatham, at the end of last year, and she was fantastic - £80 for an hour, gorgeous, ebulliant little hardbody (Mary Gogo, she was called, long since disappeared). If you shop around a bit, and do your research, then you can find some absolute VFM gems amongst the chancers and fake profiles.

For example, this girl in Paddington who is getting rave reviews - External Link/Members Only. If she was English, she'd be calling herself 'deluxe' and charging £300 an hour.

The point is, you can't generalise, and UKIPy nonsense about "send em all back home" doesn't really take the debate forward or offer a real solution. The good Romanian prossies (and there are many) are helping to saturate the market and keep the prices down - and that can only be good news for us punters.  And we have this site to share notes with one another, and ensure that we don't get snared.

waxman

I agree that, based on the UKP evidence, that there is a disproportionately large number of fake profiles/pictures and baiting and switching by Romanian girls/pimps. I also agree that their service can be erratic and unpredictable, and the inclusion of bareback service is often a cause for concern.

But I lost my punting virginity to a Romanian girl, in Streatham, at the end of last year, and she was fantastic - £80 for an hour, gorgeous, ebulliant little hardbody (Mary Gogo, she was called, long since disappeared). If you shop around a bit, and do your research, then you can find some absolute VFM gems amongst the chancers and fake profiles.

For example, this girl in Paddington who is getting rave reviews - External Link/Members Only. If she was English, she'd be calling herself 'deluxe' and charging £300 an hour.

The point is, you can't generalise, and UKIPy nonsense about "send em all back home" doesn't really take the debate forward or offer a real solution. The good Romanian prossies (and there are many) are helping to saturate the market and keep the prices down - and that can only be good news for us punters.  And we have this site to share notes with one another, and ensure that we don't get snared.

Well said & also nice find as she is a stunner.

Online pumps

I fully agree with you. but as for saturating the market and keeping prices down, i think thats only applying within the romanian market. When i speak with other WG's of different european nationalities they have no intentions of lowering their prices as they know romanians are below them and they tell me Romanians are also seen as a nusense in their countrys aswell.

I blame the pimps personally, the romanian girls i've spoken to only receive £20 per customer no matter how long he books for and undoubtly there probably alot more harsh rules were unaware of.

helmsdale

Are you speaking from experience or guessing ??
Unless the pictures are blurred, many of Romanians are showing their face in the picture. So doing B&S is fool.

Here we need to differentiate between B&S and offering another girl. Keep in mind many of vfm WGs are very busy and work in principle of fist come first serve.  It could happen when the punter arrive, the WG is question is busy and thus offering their friend if you do not want to wait.

I found more B&S with Hungarians ......

Agree with your point on B&S, I have twice booked a Romanian girl and ended up being given a parade of 6 girls to choose from including the one I thought that I had booked.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Here we need to differentiate between B&S and offering another girl.

I fail to see the difference.
I drive for an hour across London and I am offered a girl who I did not come to see ----------- that to me is bait and switch.  :thumbsdown:

Offline jDguy

But I lost my punting virginity to a Romanian girl, in Streatham, at the end of last year, and she was fantastic - £80 for an hour, gorgeous, ebulliant little hardbody (Mary Gogo, she was called, long since disappeared).

that dirty skank is still around here External Link/Members Only :rolleyes:

LL

that dirty skank is still around here External Link/Members Only :rolleyes:
Fairly hot-looking dirty skank though. Oh wait, I see bareback listed on her profile.  Dirty skank!

Offline Jimmyredcab

Fairly hot-looking dirty skank though. Oh wait, I see bareback listed on her profile.  Dirty skank!

It looks like the pimp has ticked most things ----------

Car Meets
Enema
Hardsports.   :thumbsdown:

Offline backofthenet

It looks like the pimp has ticked most things ----------

that's correct. To test this, I asked for bareback before the meet and she refused - saying "never never".
Might pop back for a nostalgia punt.

som2083

Some of them work even they have HIV

Italian police arrested HIV positive Romanian prostitute

External Link/Members Only

18-year-old Romanian woman, whose name has not been published, was engaged in the “oldest profession” in Bologna. According to local media, she additionally charged for sex without protection. The police, after she was arrested, called upon all men who use services of prostitutes in Bologna to be tested for HIV.

Read More at inserbia.info/today/2013/09/italian-police-arrested-hiv-positive-romanian-prostitute/ © InSerbia News

Offline TheOracle

Some of them work even they have HIV
Italian police arrested HIV positive Romanian prostitute

The fact that one did it once is hardly a statistic. Talking about "them" in this way always sounds like racial profiling. I've met a few Romanian girls, both in flats here and on streets where I come from, and on average they were all astonishingly attractive, and quite good at what they were doing (admittedly, I try to be careful when I choose).

Yes, they do it for the money and not the romance. Yes, culturally they can come through as cold and distant. Still, they were (almost) all very good at what they were doing.