Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shout outs2: panel, Steve, knight kid? Jimmy.. Lara Nicole xena cindy? Dee xx  (Read 5786 times)

Offline Sedlmayer

I am not a previous member of this site, I do have a aw profile. I am not that advanced with technology, I'd rather have the girl working in front of me ;)

I don't kno why the senior members  have to  gang up to start a heated discussion? All that does is increase the Views/interest on this topic which I started.
And notice that never once have I touted? I might have gave a shout out to whom I think are some of the best service providers....

I finally decided to create an account on ukpunting as I have always wanted to say hey, good pick of tha day Steve or woahh panel I went to see Lara a week before u... Or something like that.

Blah, blah, blah blah.......
As I predicted you have failed to answer a simple question bredren

Iv been an aw member since 2009? I don't know why I need to explain my self to some of u.

Makes me wonder why I registered in the first place.  :( should have just kept my fantasies to my self.

Hendrix thanx for your post, but it's not arsenal lol and It's nice to meet another hardcore punter...  :cry:

Supar9999

This post reveals that you know a lot about what goes on here, and therefore adds to the suspicion that you're a previously-banned member.

Not that I really give a damn about your opinion on anything, but what "lie" am I supposed to have told here? The main reason I ask is that your answer will narrow down your previous id here, so I am confident that you won't answer.
Bruv.

I was on about Abdul? He recently stated that a girl was doing bareback ages ago? But he lied? I am not looking to converse with idiots who want to tell tales.
I have a lot of tales to tell, busty Lara being the main topic of concern lmao...
And also xena (lovely little angel) ... She use to work with sissy, who was great too, but did some idiotic moves to land her in hot sh!t! 

Once again have a good evening. Peace x toke a zoot mans who can't chill...
Chill blud I ain't got no time for u haters... Grrrr

I love bad bitches that's my ufffffing problem!
And yeah I like to fcuk that's my ufffing problem :)  :yahoo:

Offline Sedlmayer

I was on about Abdul? He recently stated that a girl was doing bareback ages ago? But he lied? I am not looking to converse with idiots who want to tell tales.
I have a lot of tales to tell, busty Lara being the main topic of concern lmao...
And also xena (lovely little angel) ... She use to work with sissy, who was great too, but did some idiotic moves to land her in hot sh!t! 

Once again have a good evening. Peace x toke a zoot mans who can't chill...
Chill blud I ain't got no time for u haters... Grrrr

Skillful evasion there, well done. You're not so stupid as you make out.

I love bad bitches that's my ufffffing problem!
And yeah I like to fcuk that's my ufffing problem :)  :yahoo:

Supar9999

.... Really don't know what your on about? Sedlamayr??

Hmmm any way, if you guys have been reading my hi, hello introduction, u can see I'm all about peace and love. I kno the secret, so I'm a speak it, preach it to u even if you wanna hate it's Kool.

There's law of gravity (it exsits even if u can't see it, with out it birds planes apples would fall)
Then there's the law of Newton - it exists blah blah blah

Then there is a third law, Newton had a similar law, it's been kept a secret until now... :)

The secret is the law of attraction... And I don't want to attract jealousy or hate, that's one thing everybody do great, another path no body wanna see you take when they partake in the hate... I appreciate all the members who have been nice warm and welcoming ....

Hope to speak with the good, the bad and the ugly soon...

Offline akauya

I'm going to keep biting chaps (someone has to :))

Supar999 - if you have been reading UKP for that long, you must already know that agent Panel no longer posts, that we are slightly paranoid as we get a huge number of trolls and other undesirables trying to discredit UKP or just trying to post shit for the hell of it.

I, for one, like the idea of getting new members - 'noo blud innit'. It would dead boring if we have the same old miserable farts, like me and certain taxi driver, posting drivel all the time.

So, sit back, relax and do try and contribute with reviews and other useful info for punters. But do keep the text speak under control and don't get into arguments on the board. If you are indeed legit, it will show.

By the way, I fucked Lara too, great shag but shame she went loopy.

grandmaster-ram-rod

.... Really don't know what your on about? Sedlamayr??

Hmmm any way, if you guys have been reading my hi, hello introduction, u can see I'm all about peace and love. I kno the secret, so I'm a speak it, preach it to u even if you wanna hate it's Kool.

There's law of gravity (it exsits even if u can't see it, with out it birds planes apples would fall)
Then there's the law of Newton - it exists blah blah blah

Then there is a third law, Newton had a similar law, it's been kept a secret until now... :)

The secret is the law of attraction... And I don't want to attract jealousy or hate, that's one thing everybody do great, another path no body wanna see you take when they partake in the hate... I appreciate all the members who have been nice warm and welcoming ....

Hope to speak with the good, the bad and the ugly soon...

who will you vote for, when you become of voting age ?

Supar9999

who will you vote for, when you become of voting age ?

I'm actually 30... And I don't think iv voted lol ever!!

Supar999 - if you have been reading UKP for that long, you must already know that agent Panel no longer posts, that we are slightly paranoid as we get a huge number of trolls and other undesirables trying to discredit UKP or just trying to post shit for the hell of it.

I, for one, like the idea of getting new members - 'noo blud innit'. It would dead boring if we have the same old miserable farts, like me and certain taxi driver, posting drivel all the time.

So, sit back, relax and do try and contribute with reviews and other useful info for punters. But do keep the text speak under control and don't get into arguments on the board. If you are indeed legit, it will show.

By the way, I fucked Lara too, great shag but shame she went loopy

Lol she went way to loopy, she nicked my watch, baseball Capp and we had a couple of 2days benders lol... Any way I appreciate your words of wisdom. Your not miserable old farts, iv enjoyed reading your posts, however iv always thought ur display pic is to scary lol but ur actualy not a bad bloke lol never judge a book by it's cover.

panel has been gone for a while? I thought he was going to come back? He seemed like a nice person too. I will try my best to keep the forum updated with info. But it's not been the best of hellos lol.

But I knew what ever I was to post, be it about my encounter with xena, Lara, or a shout out to Steve, jimmy or akauya, I would attract a lot of attention... And I am grateful I can tell a riddle... And here's a joke:

How heavy is a polar bear!?? Lol

cockneybstrd

Agreed.

But Supar (duba fly) Streets is Watching Fam.

Hidden Image/Members Only

grandmaster-ram-rod

Lol she went way to loopy, she nicked my watch, baseball Capp and we had a couple of 2days benders lol... Any way I appreciate your words of wisdom. Your not miserable old farts, iv enjoyed reading your posts, however iv always thought ur display pic is to scary lol but ur actualy not a bad bloke lol never judge a book by it's cover.

panel has been gone for a while? I thought he was going to come back? He seemed like a nice person too. I will try my best to keep the forum updated with info. But it's not been the best of hellos lol.

But I knew what ever I was to post, be it about my encounter with xena, Lara, or a shout out to Steve, jimmy or akauya, I would attract a lot of attention... And I am grateful I can tell a riddle... And here's a joke:

so she stole from you , tell me did you pay for her time on your two day bender, or was she so taken with  your charm and wit that she went for  free?

Supar9999

I gave her £300 to chill with me, I stayed pretty much 24hours not 2day bender lol but she was a party girl who was really nice at the time.... I think I used Mostly charm offensive hence why I only gave 300 for a days session. I provided the goodies. She provided Non stop fucking, sucking licking lol at her place... And then again when She moved too, Opposite the petrol station, that was the second time ...

I left my yellow digital watch, and my g-star baseball cap, I got a text from her when she went back to her country telling me how I'm not getting them back... Lol technically I'm not bothered lol

Offline NIK

I've had enough of this bollocks.
You were told to write properly if you wanted to stay around. You ignored the advice. For someone aged thirty writing like this is pathetic. UKP isn't a fucking teen forum, nor one which welcomes would be gangsta rappers or whatever they're fucking called.
Goodbye.

grandmaster-ram-rod

you sound more like her pimp , do you have fluffy dice in your XR3 window ?

cockneybstrd

You were told to write properly if you wanted to stay around. You ignored the advice. For someone aged thirty writing like this is pathetic. UKP isn't a fucking teen forum, nor one which welcomes would be gangsta rappers or whatever they're fucking called.
Goodbye.

I think you being a bit unfair Nik.

If Snoop Dogg and Dr Dre were over in the UK and required some 'Ho's" for the after party I would hope that they would use the resource that is UK Punting accordingly.  And maybe invite posters to come and join the party.

Online hendrix

If Snoop Dogg and Dr Dre were over in the UK and required some 'Ho's" for the after party I would hope that they would use the resource that is UK Punting accordingly.  And maybe invite posters to come and join the party.

I'm there!

grandmaster-ram-rod

Offline Sedlmayer

Goodbye.

Good call - what a cunt.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Pleased to hear it, at least he didn't last as long as Sadgit.    :hi:

vorian

As soon as he mentioned drugs and party girl bullshit etc, his card was marked imo. Another plant trying to prove a point about UKP. I'm sure it would only be a matter of time before he mentioned "Slapping the whores about" and crap like that.

Offline Sedlmayer

I hope he is a genuine poster. Though of course LOL is young man's/birds game

Anyway I think its agreed UK Punting should get a box next season at Upton Park. I am sure David Sullivan can sort a few whores out (not Karen Brady) for the pre match entertainment

Mos def cuz an we can spar deh an chill bredren no wattah meen bro

Offline Sedlmayer

Pleased to hear it, at least he didn't last as long as Sadgit.    :hi:

He wasn't even as funny as sadgit  :)

whiterussian

not even slightly funny, some bored bitch with no bookings :thumbsdown:

vorian

not even slightly funny, some bored bitch with no bookings :thumbsdown:

That will be Chloe Kisses then. :D

Offline NIK

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Rap is absolute crap!  :diablo:

cockneybstrd

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Rap is absolute crap!  :diablo:

It could happen Nik!!

And when me Hendrix and DJ Grandmaster Ram Rod are backstage at the next concert partying with the 'Ho's' we will be posting photos and reviews on UK Punting.....

'

Offline NIK

It could happen Nik!!

And when me Hendrix and DJ Grandmaster Ram Rod are backstage at the next concert partying with the 'Ho's' we will be posting photos and reviews on UK Punting.....

'

I hate it!  :mad: Talentless irritating crap which all sounds the same!

And why do they have to have such twattish names? Presumably to mask their lack of talent?  :mad:

Offline nigel4498

Couldn't agree more.
Rap, rap, rap, rap
Crap, crap, crap crap

Offline NightKid

Late to this trainwreck but the following is aimed at other viewing guests who have similar desires:

I finally decided to create an account on ukpunting as I have always wanted to say hey, good pick of tha day Steve or woahh panel I went to see Lara a week before u... Or something like that.

Then stick to the original plan instead of stupidly doing an attention seeking "yo homie" intro.  :dash:
Also, if you're somehow able to read this, glad if my contributions has helped and I appreciate the shoutout.

Offline akauya

I hate it!  :mad: Talentless irritating crap which all sounds the same!

And why do they have to have such twattish names? Presumably to mask their lack of talent?  :mad:

That I agree with 100%, as a Sarf Londoner I hear this shit everywhere and it's fucking awful!

grandmaster-ram-rod

I think he was trying to be Lee  Nelson, maybe he had a bet with someone that  he could get banned before he hit 20 posts, because there was no way he was staying with his posting style  :hi:

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 09:21:42 am by grandmaster-ram-rod »