Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bianca White (Toronto meet with upcoming London tour)  (Read 846 times)

Offline JamesDome

Met with Bianca this weekend while on a business trip to Toronto, I appreciate this was not a London meet but I have reviewed on Terb and wanted to share here for anyone who may come across her in London as she planning a tour soon.

Feel free to move if it's in the wrong place.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Stats:
SP: Bianca White
Type: Outcall
Duration: 2 hours
Donation: 1000 CAD

Description:
Bianca arrived dressed discreetly but extremely sexy in some nice designer heels, jeans and a Burberry over coat. In terms of looks she is exactly as shown in her photos on her advert/Twitter, being petit blonde with an amazing curvy bum and perfectly made boobs. I also found her tatts incredibly hot especially the lacing up her leg!

We started with some music, a glass of wine and some introductory conversation which flowed naturally. Bianca then requested to change into something more comfortable and whisked off to the bedroom.

A few moments later she re-emerged dressed in an amazing body suit paired with some sexy platform heels and a silk robe. We continued our conversation while she relaxed me with some sensual rubbing of my arms and shoulders before encouraging me to feel her amazing curves. We proceeded to the bedroom where she undressed us both and began with some oral/ball play, this led to sex in multiple positions where Bianca was very encouraging demanding I fuck her harder and faster until I could hold out no longer. We took a short break and relaxed over some more wine before Bianca again began to caress my body preparing me for round two. Round two was again started with some good oral including deep throat and plenty of ball play. Again multiple positions were offered in round two which started with us spooning and finished in cowgirl.

I would highly recommend her to anyone who enjoys a naughtier GFE.

Overall I thoroughly enjoyed the meet and will be rebooking when I return to Toronto, or hopefully on her London tour when organised.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I have moved this review to the Overseas section, as the SP is based in Canada and this is where the OP saw her.

She may tour London in the future.