Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Guadalajara Mexico  (Read 1831 times)

Offline mrmagoo

I'm off to Guadalajara in Mexico for a couple of weeks with work and I'm looking for recommendations.

I did find one super hot lady via ISG that I want to see but I can't get her number to work.  She's call AriKang, fit as anything.  External Link/Members Only

She lists her mobile number on Twitter (External Link/Members Only) as 5521409xxx but when I put it into full international number +52-1-5521409xxx it doesn't work.  Anyone got experience of Mexican mobile numbers?

Offline discerningguy

The best thing you can do is get a Telcel sim card and phone her once you are in the area. She may not take a phone call from an overseas number.

Offline FLYING BLUE

Be vary careful - that's the best advice I can give you about punting in Mexico.
Lap dancing clubs in big cities like Monterrey, Guadalajara are very expensive and the lower class places all offer full service, normally upstairs all covered, BJ's sex for about £35 including cost of condom - you pay for 'dances' i.e. about 2.5-3 mins at a time - if it takes you say, 4 'dances' to cum, you will be charged accordingly. Also be aware that there is little or no privacy upstairs, is you are shy, forget it :lol:

If you don't speak Spanish (I do) it will be quite a challenge and also remember that Mexico is somewhat dangerous, particularly in areas where such entertainment is found.
If you find a place that you like, by a couple of drinks for the bouncer who will seat you - any trouble errupts and he will protect you.
Good luck
FB

Offline rbizaro

In Guadalajara go to a estetica masculina.Its a brothel really dressed up as a massage/ sauna/ barbers place.
Heres a map so you can find your nearest joint.

External Link/Members Only

Not been in years so can't say who's good.
Mediterraneo and Luiguis used to be good at about 600 pesos.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 09:35:01 am by rbizaro »

Sl6

Been to guadalajara last summer visited Rape whose is upmarket in Lazaro cardenas costing 1000 thousand mexican pesos for 1h with a girl including shower, massage in a jacuzzi plus sex.

Been asswell to casanova in lopes matteos sur, pay 750 mexican pesos for 1h 45 of good sex with a really pretty girl willing to please, casanova is more like a classic brothel

Offline Stalinator

I'm off to Guadalajara in Mexico for a couple of weeks with work and I'm looking for recommendations.

I did find one super hot lady via ISG that I want to see but I can't get her number to work.  She's call AriKang, fit as anything.  External Link/Members Only

She lists her mobile number on Twitter (External Link/Members Only) as 5521409xxx but when I put it into full international number +52-1-5521409xxx it doesn't work.  Anyone got experience of Mexican mobile numbers?

Drop the 1 after the 52. Try that.