Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Southend reminiscing  (Read 1071 times)

Offline Buster69

Hi all,
         First time here and just wondered who could remember their first punt?.

Mine was with angie, a “masseuse” that I found in the back of the trusted echo. I think she lived down Westminster drive in Westcliff. I was only 19 and shitting my pants, but for the life of me I can remember how it went or what she looked like. Ahh fun times  :D

Offline muddy funxter

about the same age in London trusty flyer in a phone box, she asked me what I was doing there, "a good looking bloke like me" lol she had to decide if she would see such a nervous young guy lol

Offline DeadFox

Hi all,
         First time here and just wondered who could remember their first punt?.

Mine was with angie, a “masseuse” that I found in the back of the trusted echo. I think she lived down Westminster drive in Westcliff. I was only 19 and shitting my pants, but for the life of me I can remember how it went or what she looked like. Ahh fun times  :D

Did you confirm that shitting your pants was included in the price ?

Offline MarkS69

When I left school at 16 I got an office job in Victoria Avenue, Southend.  My first punt ever was with an attractive mature brunette woman (in her late 40's at least I'd say) who worked from her own flat in West Road, which was really convenient for me to get to from work.  She made me use a vibrator on her to make her cum first and then made me stand up while she got down on her knees and sucked me.  When I told her I was going to cum, she wanked me off until I blew my load on her face. 

For 16 year old me it was a pretty intense experience.  I went back to her quite a few times, before starting to dabble with other working girls.

zigowa

Yeah I had a girl called sophie, was a blonde down station road somewhere I think! She was pretty decent but haven't seen her back on AW for a few years

Offline dieseldriver

18/19 (?). The usual phone box card French lessons. Came out of Edgware Rd (Met) station, turned left into Edgware Rd, flat in one of the side streets on left. Red light in window. So bloody nervous, couldn't cum. So returned a second time with success. 1968/69(?). But can remember it was £5, and having a beer after in the pub on the corner.

Offline Plan R

...1968/69(?). But can remember it was £5, and having a beer after in the pub on the corner.

Fuck me the beer would cost you that now !  :rolleyes:

Offline dieseldriver

Fuck me the beer would cost you that now !  :rolleyes:

And I paid £5.250 for my first house in Forest Gate 1971. And second house on Canvey Island sold for £10.000 1976

Offline Southendlothario

1st punt was in Southend. Was a Polish woman Helen. Brunette short hair, slim, early 40s, small tits,  amazing arse, looked great in saucy lacey underwear each time i saw her. Was a real saucy bitch... gave amazing head and seemingly liked to make me CIM. Tied me up, spanked and blinfolded me once, involving a blowjob with her finger up my arse followed a dildo lol. Instigated anal a few times too, and got her to squirt most times too.
Moved away to east London, and has since (a good few years ago) gone altogether now
« Last Edit: April 03, 2019, 06:05:16 pm by Southendlothario »

Offline cmspunk

Sam @ Westcliff Sauna...oh the memories....Also Penny from Glamour Girls...She was fun :)

Offline Lildickhigheart

Sam .... every time, she had it all.

Offline MarkS69

Sam @ Westcliff Sauna...oh the memories....Also Penny from Glamour Girls...She was fun :)

I don't think i could count the number of times I saw Sam at Westcliff Sauna. She was one of a kind. An amazing working girl and a damn fine lovely woman as well. I've got her as a friend on facebook.

Offline workinallweek

first punt opposite seeway carpark southend  found in a contact mag  probably 25 years ago  a scary experience  but allright and a nice girl who could tell i was nervous

Then the parlours  the two Kerry ran  Little Angels  Beaver Towers (yes 69)  Place in Wickford near Rebels Cafe   2 places in Basildon   loads of choice

Girls i used to see locally Angel (at Kerrys ) a Blonde petite english girl  (cant remember her name worked for Kerry and Little Devils  Jimmyredcab saw her i think ) and my all time favourite southend girl Rachel (just rachel on AW ) .

IT WAS SO MUCH EASIER THEN ...
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline MarkS69

first punt opposite seeway carpark southend  found in a contact mag  probably 25 years ago  a scary experience  but allright and a nice girl who could tell i was nervous

Then the parlours  the two Kerry ran  Little Angels  Beaver Towers (yes 69)  Place in Wickford near Rebels Cafe   2 places in Basildon   loads of choice

Girls i used to see locally Angel (at Kerrys ) a Blonde petite english girl  (cant remember her name worked for Kerry and Little Devils  Jimmyredcab saw her i think ) and my all time favourite southend girl Rachel (just rachel on AW ) .

IT WAS SO MUCH EASIER THEN ...

I saw Karen (working name Jade) who ran the place a number of times in the few locations where they were based. I think the first time I saw her was when they were based in a flat near the Hungry Horse in Benfleet. Then they moved into flat 69 in Beaver Towers (excellent marketing skills!) and I saw her and a number of other really good looking WG's there. One of which was Naz, a slim pretty blonde (at the time), who I enjoyed a couple of really horny FFM sessions with Karen. When they were booted out of Beaver Towers they set up again briefly in another place in Benfleet.

A few years after they had been shut down for good and Karen and her partner Kevin had moved to Spain, I bumped into Naz in the Gulshan curry house in Sutton Road, Southend. To cut a long story short, she gave me her number and the next day I called her for a booking. After we were done, we had a chat and it was then that she confided that Karen was her mum. Yes, folks, unknowingly I'd lived out that fantasy that most of has - a mother and daughter threesome. Twice.

As workinallweek said: IT WAS SO MUCH EASIER THEN ...

Offline HERTSBLUE

First punt was with an absolute stunning young Spanish girl in Amsterdam window she was a 10 In my eyes had an absolute  boner on for ages walking the red light district chose her paid 50 guilders  really nervous and Mr floppy turned up what a waste of money!
« Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 12:25:22 pm by HERTSBLUE »

Offline cmspunk

I was good friends with her too but sadly lost touch....
How she getting on?

Would love to add her on FB ?

I don't think i could count the number of times I saw Sam at Westcliff Sauna. She was one of a kind. An amazing working girl and a damn fine lovely woman as well. I've got her as a friend on facebook.