Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bella Moist. Sloane square  (Read 701 times)

1 review(s) for BellaMoist (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Jim7519

External Link/Members Only

Apologies first for the format of my review but this is my first one.

Look. 6/10 . She pretend she is italian of 25 but she is actually a brazilian of 35 . Not a big deal but could be misleading. She is a curvy brunette with an ok face. ( not really looks like her picture )

Service 3/10. I have been a punter for 15 year and this was one of my worst experience. i was supposed to see her at 3 pm yesterday , she didn't pick up the phone until 3.15. I nearly left . Anyway after waiting 15 mins in the street, she finally called me back gave the exact address . i came unto the super nice and luxury flat behind Sloane square. the lady was smiling . we Sort out the paper work . After She started talking about her life said she spent the last 5 years in Italy ( I can speak italian and she couldn't say a word in Italian So a bit doubtful about her italian origin)
Then she started an OWO. Quite good level i have to say . But then she started the Typical  "DOnt do that , dont touch here, be careful with your fingers"of the WG who just want your money .
Anyway we changed position into Doggie. and she started again " wait not like that" Which really upset me and turned me off. I finished as quickly as i could.
Get dressed and left while she was looking at her phone. Basically a waste of my time and Money. Btw she charged 180 £/hour...A Joke.

PS Apologies if my english is not correct but I am french ...