Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jennifer pussy. A very strange punt.  (Read 2138 times)

20 review(s) for jennifer pussy (4 positive, 3 neutral, 13 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Nice_guy

External Link/Members Only

My first review hope it's ok.

Location a few minutes walk from Marylebone station.
Duration was going to go for a hour but changed to 30 minutes on arrival.
£70 for 30 minutes

I went to see Jennifer in November after reading a few reviews about her being quirky and wild.  A bit of a understatement.  The initial contact was fine seemed nice and calm enough agreed a time and shortly after I got a text with the post code.

I arrived at the postcode and then phoned to find the exact address I couldn't really understand where she was telling me to go and got the feeling she was getting annoyed with me she put the phone down then texted me to wait by a closed down pub half way down the street and call again. I called and apologised for not understanding her directions and she then shouted from her window so I could see where she meant this made me a little nervous as it was about 18:30 and there was a few people walking around. I probably didn't help the situation by rushing over to the door to be buzzed in.  I walked up to her flat to find her at the door in some shorts and a short top.

She is quite attractive with a very nice figure but she does have a volitile personality but I think she does this deliberately for shock. It was at this point I decided to only stay for 30 minutes.  She kept telling me that she was crazy and I was a mother fucker. She stripped very quickly and told me to do the same and get on the bed.  I kind of liked this part where she seemed to take control. She pushed me onto the bed and started owo which was great this lasted a few minutes then she put the condom on with her mouth never had this done before so was quite impressed she then told me to get on top. This was the only position she said she would do. She continued to talk while I was pumping away a little off putting. I popped and she then took the condom off and placed it in her mouth and told me she was eating my babies and she was a crazy mother fucker.

We talked briefly but then she told me I had to leave i wasn't going to argue because she did scare me a little bit.  I have put this as a neutral punt because I think she is very different to the typical Wg and some people might really like her. 

I'm probably going to go back might even try a hour to see if she calms down a little bit.

Offline mattylondon

I'm probably going to go back might even try a hour to see if she calms down a little bit.
I think that you book her again at your own peril but some of you guys just love the danger fucks, don't you?!

I just hope you don't end up getting slashed by this chick. She displays all the characteristics of somebody that's on something. Either alcohol, coke or perhaps both. She's been around a while, so it wouldn't surprise me that she uses something to 'get through' bookings?

Far too many negatives on this girl to ever consider it. Your review simply validates many others about this girl.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 09:38:32 pm by mattylondon »

Bobdayley

153 feedback mainly positive and quiet few impressive field reports!
After reading your review, with that crap service and attitude she offered you. I have concluded it is not her profile. She probably bought it from another prossie and put her own pictures.
I respect your decision but for me it will be a big Negative and I will not come back to see her and I will not recommend it to anyone.

Offline SamLP

:lol: I'm liking this girl more & more after reading the reviews. May pay her a visit soon for the novelty experience.

Offline LastManCumings

She seems to be trying to corner the bonkers end of the market as a niche. Seems like she's trying too hard because I don't see any competition in that segment.

Offline Kaluuu276

She seems to be trying to corner the bonkers end of the market as a niche. Seems like she's trying too hard because I don't see any competition in that segment.

Maybe you should try a roleplay and dominate this bitch.

Tie her up, shout her down first and slap her ass hard.

Give her a dose of her own medicine.

Offline Bangers and Gash

:lol: I'm liking this girl more & more after reading the reviews. May pay her a visit soon for the novelty experience.

Go for it my son.  :D

UKP'ers need to lighten up a bit and embrace the quirky delights that Jennifer Pussy has to offer.  :dancegirl:

Offline HighlyMotivated

This girl has had a bunch of reviews all of a sudden after I left her a Positive, not sure if any of you visited her off the back of my review but I did warn she wasn't for everyone   :D

I saw her again recently and had a great time, she just does it for me!!

Offline mattylondon

This girl has had a bunch of reviews all of a sudden after I left her a Positive, not sure if any of you visited her off the back of my review but I did warn she wasn't for everyone   :D

I saw her again recently and had a great time, she just does it for me!!
your mentality certainly reflects your profile name!

vw

Just looked at her profile, she is off her head with all the hearts and snowmen everywhere.

Offline mattylondon

Just looked at her profile, she is off her head with all the hearts and snowmen everywhere.
A smackhead in my opinion but a very amusing one, at a safe distance.  Down the line some punter will be on the wrong end! When in the mood and on her gear, she's probably a really good fuck. Definite slut factor there but a compete nut job.

Offline NightKid

Well, I suppose it's that same crazy that makes them good in the sack.

Offline mattylondon

Well, I suppose it's that same crazy that makes them good in the sack.
True.

vw

Down the line some punter will be on the wrong end!
I can see the review, chased out of Dodge with no clothes, arrested by the cops and drove home in a white outfit after to a even my psychotic other half.

Something to consider !

Offline mattylondon

I can see the review, chased out of Dodge with no clothes, arrested by the cops and drove home in a white outfit after to a even my psychotic other half.

Something to consider !
More like a game with knives or 'rough play' which goes wrong! Stand by for the next review.  :D

Offline LastManCumings

Maybe you should try a roleplay and dominate this bitch.

Tie her up, shout her down first and slap her ass hard.

Give her a dose of her own medicine.

a) She won't do it as she is just a motor mouth with some elementary theatrics thrown in
b) I saw her when she still had a hot body. After a few hundred burgers, I dobut if dom and slapping her ass who get a rise out of me.

Offline mattylondon

a) She won't do it as she is just a motor mouth with some elementary theatrics thrown in
b) I saw her when she still had a hot body. After a few hundred burgers, I dobut if dom and slapping her ass who get a rise out of me.
In all seriousness, she looks like she had great potential. A shame to be on the slide when still pretty young?

Appears to have been around a while, mind you and has probably got used to the money but can do little else. Result? Hates what she does, the punters, has become jaded and probably uses some of that money for drugs. Simply reading what punters have posted, I agree with you that it looks like a big act, in order to intimidate and I haven't even met her like you.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 11:56:33 pm by mattylondon »

mastershifu

External Link/Members Only

My first review hope it's ok.

It's good to see you got out safe which I hope you realise :). She sounds dangerously crazy
« Last Edit: December 12, 2015, 12:48:58 am by mastershifu »