Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Giaxo - China Town (February 2022)  (Read 2028 times)

50 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5661814) (44 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Azrael1404

External Link/Members Only

Communications
All arranged by adultwork email, one week in advance for 1 hour at £200.  I received a text with detailed parking options and a reminder to take change for the car park.  Had to call for the door number just ahead of time.

Gia was working from some modern apartments on China Town.  Once I found the correct keypad, she buzzed me in and all was good!

First impressions
I was immediately pleased when I first saw Gia.  She does however look different to the way I imagined her.  The main thing is that she doesn't have any tattoos except one that says "Gia" and this is not evident on her photos or mentioned in on any profile.  She looks great though with gorgeous brown eyes, a fantastic petite figure (size 6) and face (5/10).

Main event
It was warm in the flat, and Gia was already in her underwear so I followed suit and stripped. She asked me for shower which I obliged.  After she joined me on the bed and what followed was a proper, sensual GFE.  She kissed open mouthed, enthusiastically and passionately although without tongues.

When we moved to OWO her technique did involve using her hand quite a bit, but there were also spells where she went deeper and hands free.  I enjoyed it anyway.

We then had sex in a multiple positions before I “switched to doggy” to finish as Gia also played with herself.  A bit of chat as I cleaned up, and I was on my way. I had to pops in 1 hour.

Conclusion
This was a good 1 hour session and one I’d happily repeat.  Gia is really petite with girl next door looks and easy to chat with and someone you can relate to.