Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Heaven - Baker Street - Topsecret / Babylon - hell, felt ripped off  (Read 413 times)

Offline Closetoyou

This girl on many websites she fleeced my money I want to make sure she doesn't get it from anyone else on here.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

I knew she would be nothing like pics but I was okay to forgive it if service was nice, I had a long day just wanted to have some fun. Even basic fun would do but it was an expensive £200 p&d service.

I entered, I saw giant tummy, her pics and her review are all false on the websites. Not sure if she is even Italian, looks Romanian tbh. Size 16 big boobs but everything else too.

She took my conversation as a time wasting tactic just kept on talking lots of random shit. Didn't initiate anything. Came across as racist and very ignorant towards ethnics and black ppl. Seemed pretty uneducated.

No advertised services provided closed lips tight,  turned head away when I tried to kiss. Owo was not on offer but I didnt want a bj anyway. Allowed me to play with boobs a.but kept reaching for my dick and rushing me to put it in it was.quite annoying. It's like.she was trying to be nice but at the same time couldn't resist rushing me to get me out quick.

Straight away put on a condom tried to furiously wank me off I told her to slow down she just ignored it kept reaching for the dick. I tried to distract her tried to get her to do other stuff.  She did for a bit like play with my nipples but then again kept asking if I was ready to fuck. This was like 5 mins into action if you can call it action. I was being polite she took advantage , took my politeness for nerves and I knew exactly what she was doing. I knew my money was sunk anyway so I wanted to see how far she would go. I just wanted to nut at the least and not walk out blue balls.  Her vibe was really bad as well, I felt quite depressed at the end it put me off a bit. It's like she came across as polite and nice but also came across as a racist and then also at the same time tried to rush me a lot.

Room/flat was nice but her bed was so small a single bed i was almost falling off it, i sprained my ankle and wrist a bit just trying to keep on the bed in missionary,  it was nice for a bit but she again had body language like she was bored/waiting.. In the end I just got tired asked her to get on top she went at it super hard we finished quickly then instantly she just jumped off gave me wipes and started clearing her trash and just stood there afterwards waiting for my next move. I was laying down hoping at least for some kind of follow up chat or massage or something at £200 but nothing. I got up at this point 15 mins were left I indicated shower but also mentioned massage she ignored massage just heard shower and gave me a towel. I got out asap.

Really cold service I dont know if she had issues with me or she thought she could get away with as much as she wanted. What goes around comes around. Fleecing me just means losing more now in the long run.

Pics are all lies, reviews are all lies service p&d below vanilla.
£200 is criminal should £100 at best for 1 hour and I'm being complimentary here.

I'm not a bad person I'm very lenient, I was really polite. I can let a lot slide but this was just taking the piss. I can't stand it when people don't do their job properly. She was giving a lot of mixedessages which confused me. I couldn't tell if she was genuinely nice or not but once she started rushing me I was like yup, typical. Too late by then money was sunk and once I finished she was quick.and admin like,.

All the best.

AVOID

« Last Edit: November 25, 2021, 03:17:01 am by Closetoyou »