Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexyjessy2you - Whetstone N20 - Double-booker (TOFTT)  (Read 782 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4442221) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Shadow314

Link External Link/Members Only
Link: External Link/Members Only

Failed meet. Quick clear comms on text, but warning signs there as told free at A but then given B for confirmed booking. Got there and told she's busy. Suspect the maid overbooks.
The 15 min option on her profile does not exist.  Also NBA policy https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=321652.msg3359108#msg3359108

Pictures were promising :(
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 19, 2021, 09:34:52 pm by Shadow314 »

Offline Moorg

That's a shame. I think she works out of a local travelodge.  Pretty sure that she handles her own bookings. I saw her twice last month, reviews pending, both outcalls.  While she isn't a model, she has a lovely attitude and will suck for hours.

Offline Shadow314

That's a shame. I think she works out of a local travelodge.  Pretty sure that she handles her own bookings. I saw her twice last month, reviews pending, both outcalls.  While she isn't a model, she has a lovely attitude and will suck for hours.

Interesting, perhaps outcalls are better for her.
I didn't think she did her own comms since replies were very quick.  If it is her texting that's even worse, as means she was free but couldn't be bothered to do the booking.