Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mia - Liverpool Street. Lovely girl  (Read 2770 times)

139 review(s) for MIA_. (121 positive, 16 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
142 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7701063) (123 positive, 16 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Supersub1234

I saw Mia yesterday after work. Paid £150 for one hour

External Link/Members Only

The communication was very easy and straightforward. Arranged time and given the address. All very easy. 

The location is just beyond Shoreditch High Street so its a 10 minute walk by tube. I texted when I was outside and was given the flat number and access code

The flat was very clean and well looked after. Good shower facilities with clean fresh towels. 

Mia is the girl in the pictures but I think she looks better in real life. She looks a bit sweeter and has lovely skin. Her body is amazing with a good sized breasts, but not too big.  She has a lovely bum and a flat tummy. Overall, I think she was perfect which was topped off with a lovely smile. 

I was greeted with a kiss which is always a positive sign. The services included Dfk, sex in multiple positions including anal and owo. All services were fantastic and I felt Mia made a big effort to put me at ease. I really enjoyed my time and I will definitely be going back for a return visit. She is exactly what I was looking for; a sweet sexy woman with a warm personality and a great service.  A strong positive from me. I’m writing this on a mobile device so sorry if this is a bit disjointed. Happy to answer any questions.