Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicole - 70a Berwick/18 Newport Ct Soho Walkup  (Read 5973 times)

Offline JayEZ2K

Nicole works at 70a Berwick on Saturdays and 18 Newport Ct on certain weekdays.

Looks: 9/10
Nicole was young, early 20's and very fit. Literally. She said she has been doing fitness exercise and nutrition for six years, and she had the body of gymnast, good shape, round ass with no fat or jiggle, and oddly, ripped abdominal muscles. The last bit is not something I specifically look for, but would be a rare find for fetishists for that. Her breasts were small handfuls, but as previously reported, it costs and extra tener for full nudity. No problem for me as I just wanted sex. Facially she was very pretty, and from my memory she looked like External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only, but younger.

Service: 8/10
Friendly service, smiles, eye contact, and warm, affectionate physical contact. Sex acts are vanilla, afaik.

Details
Thanks to the review from DoughSlayer (RIP), I hurried to 70a Berwick looking for Nicole. She wasn't there so I then hurried to 18 Newport Ct, knowing that there was little time left. I found her at the lower flat, and made it in just in time. Nicole was in the living room preparing for her next punter, not looking too interested in me, and saying to the maid that I would be the last one for the night. As I sat there waiting, the doorbell rang a half dozen times in 10 minutes, with the maid turning punters away each time. After about 10 minutes I was let in. I checked the colorful price board, the same one used by Bianca and Nikki, two girls I previously reviewed at this location. The list was quite long, but I quickly settled on £50 for 20 minutes, and I confirmed that it was BJ and positions.

Honestly I thought the service might be bad, especially since she didn't give me any attention when I was in the living room. But when the session started she had a very warm, affectionate contact, and sexy and friendly smile and eye contact. We did OW, mish, and doggy, and she smiled and would make eye contact at various points, with warm physical contact throughout. One negative is that she doesn't do prone-bone, which she said is due to customer finishing in prone, and when he pulled out the condom stayed in. Maybe it's from the legs pinched together which gripped the condom. But doggy was good, with me grabbing her breasts in that position while making eye contact with her in the mirror, and like that I popped in the condom around the 13 minute mark. Afterwards she was a bit quick to end the session, which is also a bit of a negative. If I pay for 20 minutes I would like to get the full 20 minutes. Although she did chat with me a bit, and ultimately, I just had sex and pretty good service with a very fit girl in her early 20's, so overall a very good experience.

For a bonus I did see her full nude when she changed into her civvies afterwards. She had nice perky breasts with pink nipples.
And her civvie gym kit clothing made her look like a proper gym goer, which is a fetish for me. Maybe I'll ask her to wear that next time.

Positives:
* Very fit
* Pretty
* Very young, early 20's
* Good service, good contact, smile, eye contact, friendly

Negatives:
* No prone-bone
* Short timed on 20 minute service. 10 minute service you probably get every minute.
* Lower legs were a bit stubbly

Offline Meursault

Thanks for the update.
Looks like she's changed her rota, since I reviewed her a couple of weeks ago.
Then it was Tuesday and Wednesday at 70a

PicadillyWoof

Offline sasa1

I went today to see her but was to late. She just went out of the door: Small fit gym girl, quite pretty (obviously I have seen her in her civvy clothes). Boyfriend waiting for her and away she went..

Offline JayEZ2K

Anyone got pictures?
I've never heard of pictures for a Soho walkup, which would be rare at best. So unfortunately, we must rely on written descriptions and comparable photos of other ladies. 

Offline JayEZ2K

Thanks for the update.
Looks like she's changed her rota, since I reviewed her a couple of weeks ago.
Then it was Tuesday and Wednesday at 70a
That's right. I should have included the compiled Soho rota, courtesy of Cesare Borgia: External Link/Members Only   

I went today to see her but was to late. She just went out of the door: Small fit gym girl, quite pretty (obviously I have seen her in her civvy clothes). Boyfriend waiting for her and away she went..
Bummer, but that's also nice to see her in public in her civvies.

Offline Youknowmyname007

Her bloke gets it for free.....he must think we are a bunch of losers for having to pay for it  :thumbsdown:
Banned reason: No reviews in 7 1/2 years and refusing to explain.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline geordie44

Her bloke gets it for free.....he must think we are a bunch of losers for having to pay for it  :thumbsdown:
Dunno - could you cope with your girlfreind doing that? Not 100% on who is the loser.

Offline today14

It might not have been her boyfriend. I few years ago I used to go when they first opened in the morning and on a number of occasions I saw some girls being shown up the stairs by a young lady with blonde hair. A couple of times I went up and the mystery blonde stayed in with the maid whilst I went in with the girl. One thing I noticed is that the girls always seemed very new to the work. When I look back on it now it does look like something might have been a bit iffy, but being young and foolish I thought nothing of it. The last time I noticed something similar was at Romilly St a few months back. The maid said someone new was starting but wasn't there yet so I waited outside. Then a younger lady showed up with another girl with orange hair who looked Romanian. I believe I read a review on here saying she wasn't that good and only lasted a couple of weeks. She wasn't my type so I didn't see her. Not saying anything dodgy is going on... just my observations over the years.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2018, 10:55:50 pm by today14 »

Offline Youknowmyname007

Dunno - could you cope with your girlfreind doing that? Not 100% on who is the loser.

Personally, probably not, but then again there are a lot of these blokes pimping their girls out so it’s a win win situation for them in the end.

Offline Meursault

Nicole works at 70a Berwick on Saturdays and 18 Newport Ct on certain weekdays.
Just a quick update as I went to see Nicole yesterday (Saturday). She wasn't at 70a as it was Bianca lower flat and Lisa on duty upstairs.

On the off chance I nipped down to 18 Newport Court and she WAS there working with a sign saying "Nicola".

Told me she works 70a Wednesday now, and Newport Court Saturday & Sunday

I guess it might change, but that is the latest.

Offline JayEZ2K

[Nicole/Nicola] 70a Wednesday now, and Newport Court Saturday & Sunday
Thanks for the rota update, Meursault.

In regards to Lisa, do you know if that was CZE Lisa also at 70a sometimes, or Thai Lisa from 10 Little Newport?

Offline Youknowmyname007

In regards to Lisa, do you know if that was CZE Lisa also at 70a sometimes, or Thai Lisa from 10 Little Newport?

Don’t you think this post should be on the Soho Walkup thread?

Offline Ams11

Just a quick update as I went to see Nicole yesterday (Saturday). She wasn't at 70a as it was Bianca lower flat and Lisa on duty upstairs.

On the off chance I nipped down to 18 Newport Court and she WAS there working with a sign saying "Nicola".

Told me she works 70a Wednesday now, and Newport Court Saturday & Sunday

I guess it might change, but that is the latest.

Thanks for the info, do you know where she works the rest of the time?

Offline JayEZ2K

Don’t you think this post should be on the Soho Walkup thread?
Yes, good point.

Thanks for the info, do you know where she works the rest of the time?
Courtesy of Meursault: Nicole/Nicola works at 70a Berwick on Wednesday now, and 18 Newport Court on Saturday & Sunday.

Offline Meursault

Its CZE Lisa, definitely.

Offline JayEZ2K

Its CZE Lisa, definitely.
Thanks Meursault  :hi:

For anyone looking for Nicole, the latest rota information can be scoured from the Soho Walkup thread: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=25017.8175

Offline Hotandfun5

Thanks Meursault  :hi:

For anyone looking for Nicole, the latest rota information can be scoured from the Soho Walkup thread: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=25017.8175
a

Anyone no where Nicole will be today Saturday as heading into town