Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ebony kisses - Hornchurch  (Read 1043 times)

1 review(s) for chocolate icing (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline arrow0404

Saw ebony kisses a few days ago.

At first I was abit apprehensive as she's not verified, has no real reviews or contact number.
So sent a couple of messages via AW and she gave me her number.

She normally does outcall but said she could accommodate if I come early in the morning (9:30 am) I was fine with this as it was my day off. And left the rest of my the day free for me.

Upon meeting her she asked me to the side entrance of her house. -it's in a very residential street in hornchurch. - she rents a room. But had the house to her self when I arrived.

Ebony kisses is as her profile stated 21 yrs old. She's not a slim girl but not  isn't fat.. Has a massive set of tits.  Facialy I would say 5or 6/10 but No means ugly
I was just after a P&D £70 30 mins (with the option to extend £90 1hr)

Started with bit of chit chat which led to some FK and me spending some time sucking and playing with those massive bangers.

Then she asked if I wanted OWO or ow. I selected ow (just my preference not the girl ) went though a couple of positions mich / cw/ doggie.

I asked if I could come on her tits she had no problem with this and I off loaded a weeks worth of man juice.

All in all a good P&D  with a friendly girl who didn't rush. Was also something different to the usual EE girls.

She's a student that holds down a normal job. - she does this to top up her income. And said she likes sex as she might see 1-3 punters  a week.

Would I go again- probably yes (now I have her number) would also use her as a plan B.

External Link/Members Only