Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: alexcums - Stockwell  (Read 7936 times)

19 review(s) for Juicygodess (15 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
22 review(s) for OliviaMayhem (16 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]
20 review(s) for Eyshathebaddest (15 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline pumps

If there is a peep hole then that makes it even more strange. I get the concern for her but the peep hole is good enough to set her mind at ease. Putting your face into a camera is more of an issue for a punter.

lol shes not smart enough to pull off anything clever.  :lol:

nice girl though!

Online Bassman

The set-ups I hate, and if a prossie trys to pull it - I'll just walk.

They give you a post code and when you get there instead of giving you the door number they say....

"go over to the XXX location and when you get there give me a call".   fuck them lol
Yes I've had that done but was using hands free so they couldn't tell who I was lol. Obviously watching from a window to see me.

But still, 'put you face into the camera' worries me when discretion is key to a lot of punters.

Offline pumps

Yes I've had that done but was using hands free so they couldn't tell who I was lol. Obviously watching from a window to see me.

But still, 'put you face into the camera' worries me when discretion is key to a lot of punters.

I dunno if its taken out of context or I wasn't clear enough with my explanation,  I rang the intercom and I stood back out of the intercoms camera view. when she answered she asked me to stand in view of the camera, but not face right close up into the camera  lol. I stepped forward so she could see me then the door was opened instantly.

Intercom cameras don't bother me, CCTV cameras that you find in hotels, brothels do...as those images are being stored somewhere  :thumbsdown:

best you avoid this girl bassman.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 09:37:15 am by pumps »

Online Bassman

I dunno if its taken out of context or I wasn't clear enough with my explanation,  I rang the intercom and I stood back out of the intercoms camera view. when she answered she asked me to stand in view of the camera, but not face right close up into the camera  lol. I stepped forward so she could see me then the door was opened instantly.

Intercom cameras don't bother me, CCTV cameras that you find in hotels, brothels do...as those images are being stored somewhere  :thumbsdown:

best you avoid this girl bassman.

Yeah I wouldn't see someone relatively new and as little info/feedback as her in a hotel.

Offline pumps

Yeah I wouldn't see someone relatively new and as little info/feedback as her in a hotel.

you went to see stacey? who was 100 times worse with pure negative info/feedback lol  :wackogirl:

I'm done here lol

Online Bassman

you went to see stacey? who was 100 times worse with pure negative info/feedback lol  :wackogirl:

I'm done here lol
Yes, true I had forgot that. The draw of a bubble butt lol! It does things to me and will co to us to do so....  :D  :wacko:

She's at kings cross today so you never know lol
« Last Edit: November 22, 2016, 02:39:43 pm by Bassman »

Offline pumps

I've just spotted 'the deal breaker' on her profile

Q. OWo?    A. At discretion and for £30 extra

:crazy: :thumbsdown:

Offline Gentlelovemaking

Does anyone know if she's a clock watcher and if her services border along PSE?

Online Bassman

I've just spotted 'the deal breaker' on her profile

:crazy: :thumbsdown:
You're right, she's. It very clever!

On to the next one.

Online Bassman

You're right, she's. It very clever!

On to the next one.
I meant isn't!

Offline hawai5o

A very difficult one - on her profile she says half Turkish, any thoughts?

Could also account for the shape.

Cheers!

"Q. Are you english?   A. Half turkish and half israeli"