Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ~ x MANDY x ~ and JESSIE (was rosie) - Leicester - Filthy Fun  (Read 1609 times)

MrBridger

External Link/Members Only
and
External Link/Members Only

Having met Mandy for the first time a week or so ago, I decided to return for a two hour duo booking with her and her lovely friend Jessie. Cost was £400 for two hours, venue the same flat where I saw Mandy.

Jessie is just as friendly and chatty as Mandy, equally sexy and facially very pretty in a different way to Mandy. Her body is all natural apart from several tattoos (more than are shown in her public gallery). These aren't usually my thing but they really suit her look and personality. Then of course there's her unusual and very sexy blue hair.

After a quick shower M explained that a client had scratched her pussy with his fingernail earlier that day (fucking amateur, obviously not a UKP member!) so her pussy was off limits for fingers and cock and I would just have to make do with fucking her arse. Of course I struggled manfully to conceal my disappointment.  :yahoo:

J was quick to point out that her pussy was in perfect working order, so I took this as my cue to start giving her some RO, combined with a couple of fingers and some rimming, which very quickly got her very wet. While this was happening M was giving me her fantastic OWO, with a bit of gagging. I was able to last longer than normal (I think because I couldn't see what she was doing), but eventually she stopped before things went too far, remembering that I don't always cum twice, and got onto the bed next to J. A buzzing noise made me look up and (before J pushed my head back down into her crotch) I saw that M was using a vibrator on her clit.

After J came, having got her to suck her juices off my fingers, I stood up while she began to give me some more amazing oral, with gagging, lots of spit and plenty of eye contact. Looking down and her and then over at M bringing herself off was a visual feast.

After M had come, we moved onto the following (I think in this order):

Fucking M's arse in missionary
Fucking J's pussy in missionary
Fucking J in doggy (me standing, her kneeling on the bed) while spanking her (M did some of this as well, but not hard enough for J's liking)
M licking J's arse while I fucked her pussy - I stuck a cheeky thumb in there as well for good measure, which M then demanded I put in her mouth.
I finished off with combined OWO/facial/COB while standing over the pair of them.

While I recovered we had a good chat about their adventures in London and other bits and bobs, before round two started as round 1 had, but this time in reverse (and without fingers). I quickly got hard again, then M gave me a kiss ('mmm, you taste of pussy') before we progressed to Anal with M in cowgirl (she reached around and tickled my balls, revelling in the way this made my dick twitch inside her), then OWO from the pair of them followed by J lowering her pussy onto my dick and bouncing on top of me in prolonged cowgirl.

At the end I tried to conjure up another facial while J lay back and M licked her pussy, but try as I might I couldn't make it happen despite the visual stimulation.

Needless to say, there were condom changes at every stage. All the time my dick was inside one of them, the other was 'helping out' in some way, either physically or verbally, and throughout there was constant DFK.

I think it will be clear from all of the above that I am very keen to return - after all, I haven't yet fucked M's pussy or J's arse (she tells me she's still keeping count of how many times she's done this). Just try and keep me away!

MrB.

Timmy2

Well done MrB, Review was well worth waiting for, thanks
Could I just remind you that I took Jessie's anal cherry if that makes you feel better....  :crazy:
I think the dirty slut has probably had bigger and harder since, so she should be able to accommodate you

Nice one
 :drinks:
Raddy
I can go to bed now you have done the deed  :P
« Last Edit: October 14, 2015, 11:50:45 pm by Timmy2 »

firingblanks

Both these girls sound a fun session.
These could be girls to make me consider breaking my full punting ban.
Mandy looks as though she may have the edge bodywise but as a duo they sound damned hot.
Great report of these 2 as usual
Thx for sharing 😆

Offline Owwhatanight

FB so you are still abstaining from penetrative sex. 
This lady sounds right up your street External Link/Members Only  :dancegirl:

After reading a review of her on East England I have got my self a spot tonight.  :drinks:

firingblanks

💞👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍
god damn that looks and sounds perfect.
She could take me to heaven 😆

Just gone to top of my HL
Looking forward to your report
OWO expensive but would be the better option too.
I'm in that part of the world almost daily, well not far off anyway.
Thanks for the tip.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 09:28:03 am by firingblanks »

Offline Owwhatanight

And her communication are the best I have had ....ever  :thumbsup:

MrBridger

Excuse me chaps, but how did a review of Mandy and Jessie get turned into a discussion about another WG? Get yer own fecking thread if you want to talk about other things, this one's about my threesome!  :hi:  :thumbsdown:

Timmy2

Well said Sir
 :drinks:
Raddy
Sorry OWAN but MrB is correct, we were all ribbing him to Review....
« Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 07:03:31 pm by Timmy2 »

Offline Owwhatanight

:lol: just had a lovely hour with her ! Review to follow on East England  ;)
« Last Edit: October 15, 2015, 08:24:21 pm by Owwhatanight »

Offline redt4

Excuse me chaps, but how did a review of Mandy and Jessie get turned into a discussion about another WG? Get yer own fecking thread if you want to talk about other things, this one's about my threesome!  :hi:  :thumbsdown:

Well said that man.......

MrBridger

:lol: just had a lovely hour with her ! Review to follow on East England  ;)

Yeah quite right fuck off to East England you fucking fucker, you're not even in the right area of the cuntry (yes that spelling's deliberate) with your bollocks.

:angry: :manhater: :mad:

The above is meant to be tongue in cheek by the way, but I do have a slightly serious point that in a review thread I think it's unfair on both the OP and the reviewee(s) to go off at tangents about other WGs, unless the review's a neg and you're suggesting alternatives.  :hi:

Offline Owwhatanight

Gentlemen More bollocks, just helping out a fellow East midland member
 :lol: : :lol: :lol:
No offence was taken Mr B

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Jessie has now posted some more pics in her public gallery, unblurred this time  :D

Timmy2

I emailed her last night to say they are better  :thumbsup:

I saw her at the flat yesterday when I saw Mandy for a GFE, and called Jessie a dirty anal slut, she seemed happy with that comment

Raddy

Offline redt4

I emailed her last night to say they are better  :thumbsup:

I saw her at the flat yesterday when I saw Mandy for a GFE, and called Jessie a dirty anal slut, she seemed happy with that comment

Raddy

Last time I saw Jessie on the flat when visiting Mandy she was a naughty girl and i had no option but to smack her bum for her...unfortunately for me think Jessie enjoyed a little too much.. :dancegirl: :dancegirl:lol