Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Genuine Teens in East Midlands  (Read 1808 times)

Offline Natwest

I also posted this in East Anglia but East Midlands is adjacent. Are there any genuine 18/19 teens that are worth visiting and anyone could recommend? 

I've searched on AW but either they seem to have zero feedback or when you look at the feedback dates compared to stated age, the maths don't add up.

Thanks for your help.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
I can only think of Mandy (19yrs), based in Leicester, at the moment. Will go through my list when I get a chance.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=31047.0

No doubt, members will post other recommendations as well.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Ava, 19 yrs. Pricey at £160ph, but has a few positive reviews on here:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Natwest

I can only think of Mandy (19yrs), based in Leicester, at the moment. Will go through my list when I get a chance.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=31047.0

No doubt, members will post other recommendations as well.

Yes Mandy does look genuine and I also like the look of Tammy for a duo though there's no way of knowing about her "Enjoys" in advance and no feedback so far on Mandy and Tammy together.

However, I do see from your thread that Mandy comes highly recommended. If what she has written on AW reflects her personality this looks like one to follow up.

Offline monkeybucket

Mandy is on my to do list...literately

Offline Taggart

Has it got to be teen?  Little Honey Jessica has just turned 20, and has the body of a teen. External Link/Members Only

She's back from holiday at the weekend, so white bits to inspect. Gave me some vigorous oral last meeting, she just loves cocks.

Offline Owwhatanight

This little number is hot but outcalls only at mo .....but 18 !!!!

Offline Natwest

Has it got to be teen?  Little Honey Jessica has just turned 20, and has the body of a teen. External Link/Members Only

She's back from holiday at the weekend, so white bits to inspect. Gave me some vigorous oral last meeting, she just loves cocks.

I think I need some of your persuasive charm! I did try to book this lovely lady for today which seemed to be the only day she was working but to no avail. She really looks amazing but I fear that as I have no feedback and demand outstrips supply at the moment she probably isn't too willing to be the one to take my punting virginity.

Offline Natwest

This little number is hot but outcalls only at mo .....but 18 !!!!

She is away on holiday apparently until September 1st which is a real shame as I would have followed up for certain.

Offline j122

She is good. I left her in possession of a pussy pump if you ever wanted to give that a whirl.