Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Northampton Massage recommendations  (Read 1507 times)

Offline Jason1971

I am going to be in Northampton on Sunday and thinking of paying a visit to Northampton Massage on the Kettering Road.

Sasha,Sky and Mia are on the rota. Does anyone have any recommendations for who to choose from these?

Offline MajorPayne

I am going to be in Northampton on Sunday and thinking of paying a visit to Northampton Massage on the Kettering Road.

Sasha,Sky and Mia are on the rota. Does anyone have any recommendations for who to choose from these?
I'd suggest, in order, Mia and Sky based on my own preferences.  I would not choose Sasha because of her false tits.

Offline Jason1971

Thanks for that, not a fan of false tits either

Offline scouting

My vote would be for Mia too. Older than the other 2, but pretty. Don't know if she'll be offering kissing in the current climate , it's normally good. Be aware she has a tat covering a large abdominal scar. It's never bothered me but one or two have commented on it. For me the pretty face, tidy body and good attitude count for more.

Offline MajorPayne

My vote would be for Mia too. Older than the other 2, but pretty. Don't know if she'll be offering kissing in the current climate , it's normally good. Be aware she has a tat covering a large abdominal scar. It's never bothered me but one or two have commented on it.  For me the pretty face, tidy body and good attitude count for more.

Same for me.  I've seen her twice and got consistent quality service.  Her scar/mummy tummy never bothered me.

Offline doughboy

And Mia also has the most lovely nipples. As the others have said, she is a pretty woman and she delivers a vfm service. You can't go wrong.

Offline Charliehutton

Same for me.  I've seen her twice and got consistent quality service.  Her scar/mummy tummy never bothered me.

I quite agree on her level of service; like so many Oriental girls, she seems to take great pride in her work.

I did find the tummy a touch unsightly, but she has the tightest fanny I can remember, and I'm no more than bang average size-wise.

Offline Jason1971

Thanks everyone so Mia seems to be the popular choice.....They also now have another girl on that day called Kelsey although linked review says limited services.

Offline MajorPayne

Thanks everyone so Mia seems to be the popular choice.....They also now have another girl on that day called Kelsey although linked review says limited services.

Based on my experience with Kelsey I'd suggest AVOID

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=268433.0

Offline MajorPayne

Hope you have a good time on Sunday at Massage Northampton, would be great to know how you got on.