Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nude cleaners - Derby  (Read 1797 times)

Offline Ddhils

Anyone know of any, had any experience of or know how to get hold of any?

Offline Kingy28

Craigslist is a starting point. Maybe vivastreet too.

Offline Dipper

There’s a company somewhere. Fully legit, I’m sure you’ll find it on any online search.

Offline TrapLordNg

External Link/Members Only

That’s the Derby legit business. Let us know how you get on and what kind of girls are available. Seems you have to do enquiries through an online form

Offline shylad57

Seems expensive to me ..... and what if a big fat bird rocks up with hairy legs? They already have your money. Surely its best to be the one being paid to strip off and fuck about with a feather duster. Money for old rope  :D

Poppy64

There was article in Telegraph a few weeks ago,also interview and pictures of the lady

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
There was article in Telegraph a few weeks ago,also interview and pictures of the lady

Online Newtothisstuff

I don't get why anyone would book. You don't know who's coming but you've basically got three outcomes.
1. Some hefty unit lumbers round your gaff while you hide in the bathroom washing your eyes to take the image away.
2. A stunning woman turns up and you know that you'll never be able to fuck her.
3. Mrs Average shows up and you realise you could have spent an extra £20 and fucked someone just as attractive or better.
None of those choices are all that good.

a_polite_gentleman

4. You could just clean yourself.  :wacko:

jace747

It would be fine if sex ir even hj was on the cards.

Offline Kingy28

It would be fine if sex ir even hj was on the cards.
I thought that was the idea

Offline badsin

That’s the Derby legit business. Let us know how you get on and what kind of girls are available. Seems you have to do enquiries through an online form

The link contains the name of one of the founders, a Facebook profile can then be found. Looks good to me, if its her turning up :hi:

Online Newtothisstuff

I thought that was the idea
Not according to their website. No touching is allowed and they go out of their way to say it's not a sexual service.

Offline shagmore

Rather do the cleaning myself, the money saved spent on a punt, simples. If your into that thing, then get a WG to dress up and act it out. But why would you waste time cleaning when you can be shagging