Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Horny English wife GG - Leicester  (Read 2824 times)

Offline Lincs.man1

Has anybody seen this WG. There are lots of links to her site but cant find a review anywhere. No face pics or real info makes me a bit undecided. I'd appreciate your help please chaps!  :hi:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Part of the Groby Girls, who have been known to use more than one profile, as well as using fake pictures. A now retired member saw one of the girls and confirmed this, and had put this in his review. For this reason, most punters avoid them, unless someone is ready to TOFTT.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=127610.msg1442919#msg1442919

Offline Crazydave

I saw her a few years back. I'm pretty sure the profiles are all the same girl. She was pleasant, had a great body and was "girl next door" pretty and I enjoyed myself, but not been back. She took a couple of big loads in her mouth and did everything I asked. The pics on her profiles are accurate, as that's her body, but all face pics are just random ones she's found on the internet. I guess as a plan C punt she's a good back up, but she wouldn't become a regular unless she dropped to around £100 an hour.

Offline NervousJ

I came close to visiting, she was at a hotel in long eaton, but couldn't get times to match...

She's in my hotlist as is KaideeGG, but alas never got round to visiting either....

With no reviews on here, it's just a bit of a gamble....there was another groby girl  I'd arranged to meet, until Mr FF informed  me she didn't kiss, so that put paid to that....

Those tits look fabulous though....

Offline womanlover

I have had my eye on her too... I had my first punt in Feb of this year, however during December, and before I knew this site existed, I contacted her to try and make a booking, yet her dates didn't match up so never did in the end... I'll keep her on my hotlist though and hope to try her at some point ... toooooooo many to choose from though!

Offline unknownking123

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to mention other sites but I'm sure I've seen her profile on a swingers site.

Offline Lincs.man1

Many thanks chaps. Regards Groby girls, the only one i know of who has a couple of AW identities is Sarah

She is a very good visit i have to say, ive seen her quite a few times. CIM but doesnt swallow, nice girl! I will TOFTT and report back.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Many thanks chaps. Regards Groby girls, the only one i know of who has a couple of AW identities is Sarah

She is a very good visit i have to say, ive seen her quite a few times. CIM but doesnt swallow, nice girl! I will TOFTT and report back.

A few days ago, one of the girls was working from Coventry, yet there were 3 Profiles ALL showing Coventry.

I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think there were 3 girls working in Cov that that day.

Offline Lincs.man1

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
A few days ago, one of the girls was working from Coventry, yet there were 3 Profiles ALL showing Coventry.

I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think there were 3 girls working in Cov that that day.

As I thought.... x3 profiles still showing Cov:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=127610.msg1624684#msg1624684