Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: miriam sensual  (Read 874 times)

1 review(s) for miriam sensual (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Shaketherooom

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw this girl recently in bristol. This is a mixed review and some may disagree but im giving it a positive rating - just.

First off i called and got an answer phone but i didnt leave a message. About half an hour last i got a call back from Miriam. I was at work and it was fine and she sounded sweet on the phone so booking made for harbourside hotel in Bristol.

For the next short while exhanged cheeky texts, which got me in the mood, very unexpected on a first meeting.

I arrived and i think she is stunning, tall, long legs, great ass, toned but with nice curves and hot heels. Id asked for skirt etc but she was in bra and panties, disappointing but no big problem.

Took a shower, then to the bed. Id checked French kissing was ok, but it was given very lightly with little tongue flicks.
Id asked if anal was on offer as on likes and told over text it was. In the room told i was extra £20 as was OWO. Not great, but she was hot enough to stay. She rolled the condon on expertly with her mouth and covered bj by the mirror was great, nice and deep.

Sex in missionary, cowgirl and doggy was great. After 20 mins of the 30 she told me time was running out. I told her it wasnt and we had 10 more and she didnt say anymore. In fact she carried on well and seemed into it. I decided i wanted anal to finish and offered £20 said i was too big. We finished on 30 mins and had a bit of a chat after. She told me she is ukrainian but id say she is romanian for sure.

Pros
Cheeky texts
Hot body
Great covered owo
Great sex
Nice to talk to

Cons
Not dressed as asked
Extra for owo and anal not told in advance
Tried to hurry finish.

Still, overall a good punt, i may go back, i have a feeling second time may get better and i want to try anal with her.