Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Booking a punt  (Read 476 times)

dannyboy1980

Apologies in advance as this might be a stupid question, as i'm gonna be having my first punt soon I wondered how yous went about making a booking? I don't want her to think i'm a stupid knobhead or thinking i'm a timewaster an asking for an appointment like i'm making a doctor's appointment, are girls normally fine with confirmimg what's on her profile over the phone or do they prefer not to talk about these things? when you make the call do you address her by her name or AW profile name?

Also for a first time punter what would you suggest how long to book for, 30mins or 1 hour?

I can cum quick first time around and would probably cum twice in 30 mins but I wouldn't want to feel rushed if it's nearly time up an I still haven't finished and would it be ok to ask her can she extend to the hour or would that be a no no and I dare not ask?

Sorry for all the questions, I just don't want to make the call an fuck it up.

DB

Offline cueball

Right then Danny, I'll assume you're not a piss taking one poster and offer up my ways.

If her name is on the profile then address her by it, if it's not then you can only call her by her aw name, along the lines of "hello, is that spunk gobbler"

Just state what day and time you're looking for, along the lines of "hello spunk gobbler, I'm interested in meeting you on so and so day and time"

Same with the likes, ask her about them, she'll have been asked many times before.

Don't be a shy cock on the phone or a fuckin weirdo, be right and talk normally, you're not meeting a martian.

Turn up clean, fresh with a good attitude and you'll have a blast.

If you're nervous I'd go for an hour as it gives you time to calm down and relax without the pressure of watching the clock, experienced lads go for 30 minutes but know exactly what they want and how to behave, don't over think it, you're there to enjoy yourself but it's not like buying a new tv from argos.

You'll get a much better time if she relaxes in your company, be friendly and happy and you'll get what you're looking for, be a fuckin weirdo and you'll get the minimum to get you back out if the door.

I'll assume you're genuine, if you're not then you'll get seen through on here

Pick a well reviewed lass
« Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 12:51:56 pm by cueball »

dannyboy1980

Right then Danny, I'll assume you're not a piss taking one poster and offer up my ways.

If her name is on the profile then address her by it, if it's not then you can only call her by her aw name, along the lines of "hello, is that spunk gobbler"

Just state what day and time you're looking for, along the lines of "hello spunk gobbler, I'm interested in meeting you on so and so day and time"

Same with the likes, ask her about them, she'll have been asked many times before.

Don't be a shy cock on the phone or a fuckin weirdo, be right and talk normally, you're not meeting a martian.

Turn up clean, fresh with a good attitude and you'll have a blast.

If you're nervous I'd go for an hour as it gives you time to calm down and relax without the pressure of watching the clock, experienced lads go for 30 minutes but know exactly what they want and how to behave, don't over think it, you're there to enjoy yourself but it's not like buying a new tv from argos.

You'll get a much better time if she relaxes in your company, be friendly and happy and you'll get what you're looking for, be a fuckin weirdo and you'll get the minimum to get you back out if the door.

I'll assume you're genuine, if you're not then you'll get seen through on here

Pick a well reviewed lass

Thanks for your reply mate, appreciate everything you posted, I am genuine but just nervous an don't want to fuck up my first punt an be put off by it, I will go for the hour as you suggested I will be shitting bricks on the day so will need the hour to calm down an enjoy it, I've already chosen the girl i'm gonna meet thanks to two lads on here who recommended her.

Thanks again cueball.

DB

Offline cueball

Who's the lass then DB?

Link?

You might find some of us have seen her or can give you an heads up on her

Offline regular_guy

I will be shitting bricks on the day so will need the hour to calm down an enjoy it,

Just go with the flow,  IF she is a good, experienced one she'll know you're nervous and put you at ease.  I found it's best not to have a military plan of attack in advance as that means you just put pressure on yourself.  I sometimes get them to give me a quick 5 minute massage if i feel a bit nervous,  that normally works.

dannyboy1980

Who's the lass then DB?

Link?

You might find some of us have seen her or can give you an heads up on her

Here you go External Link/Members Only

Offline regular_guy

shes had a review on here which is positive and her AW reviews look good and the big thumbs up is she isn't EE.

go for it,  please let us know how you get on

Offline cueball

Looks nice and milfy, not seen her myself. Right money too, just right for tontober. Just a tad out of my distance radar.

She'll have seen it all pal, if she has been recommended by lads you trust on here then you'll have a great time with her, relax and enjoy yourself. Nice little first review for you there.

dannyboy1980

Thanks lads, punting phone at the ready, girl chosen, just need to try an sort work out so i'm free one day next week then i'm ready to go.

Online threechilliman

I can cum quick first time around and would probably cum twice in 30 mins but I wouldn't want to feel rushed if it's nearly time up an I still haven't finished and would it be ok to ask her can she extend to the hour or would that be a no no and I dare not ask?

Ask if she'll do 45mins

tcm

dannyboy1980

Ask if she'll do 45mins

tcm

It doesn't say on her profile but do you think it's ok to ask? don't want to piss her off by asking like.

Do you think 45mins is enough time for a first time punt or shall I go with the 1 hour?

DB

Offline cueball

It doesn't say on her profile but do you think it's ok to ask? don't want to piss her off by asking like.

Do you think 45mins is enough time for a first time punt or shall I go with the 1 hour?

DB

A lot of us go for 45 minute punts, it keep the cost reasonable and it covers the time we need.

But

This is your first go at it, you'll be nervous and on edge, you'll be finding your way about how you want it to work for yourself. Go for the hour, relax and take it all at your pace.

Have a natter and a giggle with her, you'll both relax more.

Plenty of time to try 45 & 30 minutes, pump and dumps, quickies, longer, shorter etc etc. She's only 80 quid on the hour, book an hour and stay till your ready to leave, if you leave after 45 minutes she'll not bash you on the head for it.

You seem ok, don't be afraid of asking advice, plenty on here for lads that are not dickheads

Online threechilliman

This is your first go at it, you'll be nervous and on edge, you'll be finding your way about how you want it to work for yourself. Go for the hour, relax and take it all at your pace.

Sage words of advice.

It may well be that you're done in 45 but the hour won't cost much more and it'll help you not to feel rushed. Once you're up and running you'll have a better idea yourself. I did hour booking only at the start but have cut this to 45 mins - if they want to chat after I'm done that's fine. It saves me around £20 per punt and those add up to an extra punt quite quickly. It's just a question of finding what works for you in terms of satisfaction and VFM. Most girls will happily give you a 45min price, usually by adding the half and hour prices together and dividing by two. If it doesn't fall to a round number, round up. So £70/£120 will usually come in at £95-100.

Choose an experienced SP, and give her some idea of what you're looking to do. A good SP (and there are some about) will then use your plan to provide what you want. Don't just turn up and expect her to make it happen without giving some guidance. It takes two to tango, so to speak.

And fuckin' relax!! Good luck!

tcm

dannyboy1980

Thanks for the advice lads, being my first time think i'll stick with the hour then that gives me plenty of time to relax have a little chat and enjoy the ride and not feel rushed if I went for 30mins or even 45mins.

As you both say once I have my first punt I will know what to expect an I judge for myself then.

DB

dannyboy1980

Looks nice and milfy, not seen her myself. Right money too, just right for tontober. Just a tad out of my distance radar.

She'll have seen it all pal, if she has been recommended by lads you trust on here then you'll have a great time with her, relax and enjoy yourself. Nice little first review for you there.

Don't want to sound thick but what's tontober?

DB