Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: First time going to Sandys  (Read 6227 times)

redleader

Hey all, first time posting on here after a bit of lurking.

Anyway later this week I've got a day off and having a bit of spare cash I think I might pop to Sandys in Prestwich. I've done a couple of incalls with girls off AW before but it'd be my first time going to a parlour. Just wondering if anyone would talk me through what to expect? And also I like my girls to take charge so to speak, I've seen mild domination listed on all the girls working on the day I'm planning to go (as well as foot worship which I love) just wondering how accomodating the girls can be really?

Offline threechilliman

Hey all, first time posting on here after a bit of lurking.

Anyway later this week I've got a day off and having a bit of spare cash I think I might pop to Sandys in Prestwich. I've done a couple of incalls with girls off AW before but it'd be my first time going to a parlour. Just wondering if anyone would talk me through what to expect? And also I like my girls to take charge so to speak, I've seen mild domination listed on all the girls working on the day I'm planning to go (as well as foot worship which I love) just wondering how accomodating the girls can be really?

Don't know about the services, but get in there and enjoy it. If it's busy, try to remember a lot of the other punters will be nervous. Gave me a heap of confidence as I'm not phased by that kind of stuff. Indeed, having to wait a few minutes in the busy reception was actually quite enjoyable - gave me a massive buzz. Might have to have a little run out to Sandys one lunchtime. Maybe Thursday, when Suzi's around....

tcm

redleader

Cheers for the reply matey. Yeah I am more excited than nervous tbh, was going to go last week but things transpired against me unfortunately

Offline Blackpool Rock

If it's your 1st trip to Sandy's then you can't pre book a girl as you need to be a member so it's turn up and see who is available but there are normally 6 or 7 girls on and most are class.
My advice is to register as a member at reception when you 1st visit then you can pre-book next time.

TCM recommends Suzi and i would second that, she is my only regular as Sandy's at the moment and I've seen her twice this year already, doubtful that she will be available if you just turn up as she is normally fully booked (some girls are fully booked for a reason).

Offline con-a-ser

I would say if you visit Sandys for the first time don't set your sights to high as you will be a walk in customer

I would visit & pick a girl who is available & look at the pictures on the wall & take note of the sweet frillies coming & going
After seeing the girl, if you are happy with the place ask to become a member (this is free & will mean you can book in advance for future visits

You have picked a good time of year as the scenen is quiet so possible more availability for walkin as I have seen times when just walking in & all 7 girls booked for the following two hours

KennyMilkshake

Why do you have to be a member to make a booking!, some punters might want to make a booking to see a girl but don't bother and go elsewhere because of the membership system.
Just because someone has been before does not make their booking more likely to take place.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Being a member allows you to book a timed slot by phone rather than just who is available when you arrive, you can even book the day before

Offline cueball

I've never done the parlour thing, what I'm reading ain't tempting me neither, I'm either reading shit service, knocks on doors, conveyer belt punters or not cheap, I'll stick to the Indies.

Enlighten me lads (I'm not taking the piss), what's the advantage of a parlour over an indie?

KennyMilkshake

So anyone who has been before and has a member number, is more likely to turn up for a booking then someone who is not a member.

Lots of parlours accept the booking system for punters if they are members are not.

Offline threechilliman

I've never done the parlour thing, what I'm reading ain't tempting me neither, I'm either reading shit service, knocks on doors, conveyer belt punters or not cheap, I'll stick to the Indies.

Enlighten me lads (I'm not taking the piss), what's the advantage of a parlour over an indie?

I use Sandys and Roses Retreat if I just want a quick fuck and no messin'

So anyone who has been before and has a member number, is more likely to turn up for a booking then someone who is not a member.

Lots of parlours accept the booking system for punters if they are members are not.

I think if your a member and you don't show, they won't let you book again or your membership is cancelled. Something like that anyway. Having booked Suzi though, I'd need a life-threatening reason not to show :lol:

tcm

yorkshire123

Sometimes you just have to empty your baby making sack quick smart, within 15 mins of wanting to do this I can be resting the boys on a willing girls chin.
Try setting up an indie with that kind of notice.

Personally I like the line up & choose style of a parlour, also It feels a little more naughty than a pre planned punt for me, god knows why  :unknown:

KennyMilkshake

So if you go to Sandys and wait to see your choice of lady and its an hour wait, your expected to sit there and just hope no member decides to walk in/phone and make the booking in front of you thus making you wait longer, otherwise your pushed further down the queue.

Become a member or go elsewhere seems to be the answer.

Offline cueball

Sometimes you just have to empty your baby making sack quick smart, within 15 mins of wanting to do this I can be resting the boys on a willing girls chin.
Try setting up an indie with that kind of notice.

Yes, I get that yorkshire, no relevance to me I'm afraid, I'm nowhere near any north west parlour and a parlour punt for me would need the same kind of planning as an indie (escape plan, work, being back in time, which day works).

Never say never though, but I don't think I'll be sat in the queue anytime soon.

bricky daz

[/quote
With you on that,but ive used walk ins when its gone tits up and ive had a blue pill and i dont want to waste the time
ive invested,usually its the afternoon with all the travel etc,and its allways been an average girl.but hey ho : )

squeezebox

Can you go to the reception, without choosing a girl, and sign up for membership to book next time?

Tony Montana

Can you go to the reception, without choosing a girl, and sign up for membership to book next time?

Yes, they will ask your name (doesn't have to be your real name) and a password and then give you a number.  Then you can book up to 1 day in advance.

Offline con-a-ser

Why do you have to be a member to make a booking!, some punters might want to make a booking to see a girl but don't bother and go elsewhere because of the membership system.
Just because someone has been before does not make their booking more likely to take place.

I think it is to avoid a lot of no shows & in all fairness it seems to work
It is more to ensure those who are booking are genuine punters & not just time wasters
hence becoming a menber when you do attend is benificial

to your other point if you walk in & book then your boking will be made & no one will be able to phone & take that slot just because they are a member
I know Sandys does seem to have a few things that get moaned about from time to time by the punters & the girls

the booking system, the times including the showering, name changes by the girls, the place been busy
but at the end of the day the place is still open & a favourate of a lot in the manchester area so they must be something right & have a vast choice of girls with an up to date website & accurate rota

tnalove

Lots of other parlours (i.e. all) are not as busy/popular as Sandys though.

Offline threechilliman

....if you walk in & book then your booking will be made & no one will be able to phone & take that slot just because they are a member...

Correct. First come, first served, irrespective of membership or not.

tcm

infoseeker

Wiki page in need of some Info
External Link/Members Only

Not been there myself so so far I've had to keep it simple.

Out of town parlour, Prestwich, North Manchester & Northenden, South Manchester. Widely regarded as the highest quality parlour in Manchester.