Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Louisaloves Adultwork Size10 34E Enhd 26yr Blonde CIM Manchester  (Read 1802 times)

infoseeker

Hi

Has anyone seen
Louisaloves
External Link/Members Only

Been on Adultwork since Jan 2012 only started getting feedback last month in July picked up 10 since then.
Number showing on profile, seems to be quite busy judging by availability when calling and build up of feedback despite displaying number on profile (presumably not requiring and Adultwork booking as standard).

Stated price in Pricing Grid is
£80/30mins
£130/1 hour
Regularish price offer of
£65/30mins
And sometimes
£100/1 hour

Any and all Info appreciated.

Thanks

Randy James

Thought about it. But thought the pictures are not of a size 10 lady so playing the waiting game

a10

Dodgy. Shame as the pictures are hot.

She says in her profile text that she's only been using the site since this weekend but as you point out she's been a member since 2012! Says she's English but the "200£" is an EE turn of phrase?

The field report is for someone called Summer - not much time for a name change is it?

Has anyone reverse searched the images? The screenshot of a Safari one seems a bit weird too.

infoseeker

Thanks for your replies and Info.

Has anyone reverse searched the images? The screenshot of a Safari one seems a bit weird too.

Thanks for the reminder always easy to forget the fundamentals, please see Adultwork Guide

I have now
Agency Profiles by doing so

Looks like she is Real and just like the photos and experienced
Based just near Deansgate station from some Info that resulted from the pics.
Face pic for 50p in Private Gallery.
Agreed the use of 200£ indicates foreign but if you call and speak to her she sounds very much local.

Shame as the pictures are hot.

Anyone willing to TOFTT... a10?
« Last Edit: August 11, 2014, 05:55:12 pm by infoseeker »

Blackberry

That's what you're here for info  :P

a10

Anyone willing to TOFTT... a10?

Jury's still out for me, I'm afraid. I'm not up north at the moment anyway - down in the south with work. Hopefully a bit more feedback will be accrued by the time I travel back up. One for the "wait and see" HL methinks  :drinks:

infoseeker

That's what you're here for info  :P

We need to save me for the more risky unknown girls the types that might have minders in the room next door.

Louisaloves has established agency history so is a low risk punt I'd say if anyone here fancies her from the pics but please remember to review or at least provide feedback on this thread. Thanks

Offline Fabaceous

She's just uploaded a face pic on her profile.
Very tempting:-)
Pic is on a few sites though.
Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 29, 2015, 04:25:22 pm by Fabaceous »

Offline OakTree

I'm pretty sure I've seen her at Angel companions a couple of years ago. She's good looking but that pic is a bit photoshoped. I was off form on the day but if I remember rightly it wasn't anything special. Bit restrictive.

Offline bakerted

infoseeker

Thanks bakerted, looks like our scottish friends reviewed her since I started this thread.

Thats the good thing about being part of a UK Wide punting forum.  :thumbsup:

Glad I didn't see her, despite her agency experience mentioned above, seems she is a poor choice, one negative is forgiveable (we can all have an off day), but with two saying very similar things I'd stay well clear particulary since no one has anything positive to say about her.

(Now we just need her to come on here saying what disgusting human beings we are and/or the difficulties she is going through in life and that'll be that :sarcastic:)
« Last Edit: January 30, 2015, 08:18:01 pm by infoseeker »