Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mistress Ahnitah Newton Le Willows  (Read 1570 times)

Offline Terryray

anyone with any info  , looks a cracker

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Helps if you post the link as well

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Get into the habit of seaching on here, using the profile's unique 7-digit AW ID.

EDIT She has 3 reviews on here, the most recent one is for Sept 2018.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2019, 03:54:48 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline Terryray

anyone with any info  , looks a cracker
thanks for the quick replies  defo have a go at that as soon as i can get free of my current  squeeze, tracey,  draining the life out of me 

Offline threechilliman

I nearly tried to book her as a plan Z a week or two back. Phone in my hand, number ready and I'd had that much hassle trying to find a punt I just CBA in the end

Offline Licking Lizard

I saw her about 4 years ago (well before membership of this site).  I think I paid £70 for a face sitting session with poppers which amounted to her sitting on my face with her leather pants on.  When I asked her to remove them, she come out with some shite excuse.  I was not impressed and she knew it.

I did the usual, kecks up, total silence and fucked off leaving every door open.

A classed her as piss poor punt and rip-off artist. Needles to say, I didn't return.

Offline Licking Lizard

I saw her about 4 years ago (well before membership of this site).  I think I paid £70 for a face sitting session with poppers which amounted to her sitting on my face with her leather pants on.  When I asked her to remove them, she come out with some shite excuse.  I was not impressed and she knew it.

I did the usual, kecks up, total silence and fucked off leaving every door open.

A classed her as piss poor punt and rip-off artist. Needles to say, I didn't return.

Oh yeah, you can throw at least 10 years on the 46 she mentions.

Offline Carpy

I wrote one of the reviews and looking back it was a strange one. I had no issues with the lass, I did get naked face sitting unlike the other fella who commented, however it just didn’t turn me or or get me going and I left feeling underwhelmed but thought it more me then the wg.

I’ve since tried something similar with naughty Aimy and as usual with her it was exactly what I wanted and was amazing.

Offline Licking Lizard

I wrote one of the reviews and looking back it was a strange one. I had no issues with the lass, I did get naked face sitting unlike the other fella who commented, however it just didn’t turn me or or get me going and I left feeling underwhelmed but thought it more me then the wg.

I’ve since tried something similar with naughty Aimy and as usual with her it was exactly what I wanted and was amazing.
Got a link for Aimy ?

Offline Licking Lizard

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Appreciate it......  £140 .... lol  I'd expect her to have my kid and raise it until they were 16 for that price...

Offline Goldfinch

Appreciate it......  £140 .... lol  I'd expect her to have my kid and raise it until they were 16 for that price...

51 positive reviews. ;)

:thumbsup: