Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: anyone seen anything?  (Read 1455 times)

Offline Marmalade

A 2019 blue boy brigade document noted...
"Seeking to address vulnerabilities and prevent associated ASB, officers have conducted numerous pro stitution related patrols in the Leith Links area."
I feel a bit sorry for those women ... so vulnerable to harassment by law enforcement officers....

Now if those servants of the public could be more specific, e.g. time, looks, price. where abouts on rest-al-rig road and when they are off duty or keeping hooligans away so respectable punters can go about their gentlemanly business in our peaceful civilised country... well, god save the queen!

External Link/Members Only

Offline Casey69

I thought the street scene in Edinburgh was dead.
I have reason to drive through the area occasionally, usually after 23:30-00:00, and haven’t spotted any working girls in several years.

A friend use to live nearby and we would drink Wiesse Beer in The Pond on the junction of Salamander street & Bath road, is that still there?
Use to see girls regularly on Duncan Place, Links Place, Salamander Place, Salamander Street, Seafield Place, Claremont Park & Links Gardens.
Girls would usually appear as soon as it was dark.

I never knew Restalrig road was an active area... too residential I would have thought.
There were always frequent police patrols and occasionally local residents on Claremont Park.
The Salvation Army would park a motor home on Salamander street, handing out hot drinks & condoms to the girls.
No doubt with a large dose of Jeebus.