Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 60yo - knows how to charge!  (Read 1926 times)

Offline MajorPayne

External Link/Members Only

So if I want 30 minutes with CIM, anal, watersports & spanking it will set me back £205!  :scare: :dash:

FFS who would pay this!  In the past I've had a 30 something in London who charged £80 for 60 minutes.

There is no freaking way she is worth this much money (imho).  Even if everything was included in her standard rate £80/hh, I'd go elsewhere.

Offline Name Not Found

So if I want 30 minutes with CIM, anal, watersports & spanking it will set me back £205!  :scare: :dash:

I see what you've done there. You've added up all her 'extras' charges and assumed she'd charge you the cumulative total. Then you've manufactured some faux outrage on the basis of your own assumptions.

This lockdown is certainly challenging people to find new ways to waste time.

Offline Massagetugga

Also wasting time myself I see groups with no limit specified is £100 extra so if you take a bunch of your mates with you she’s actually not expensive but instead brilliant value  :dance:

Offline Name Not Found

Also wasting time myself I see groups with no limit specified is £100 extra so if you take a bunch of your mates with you she’s actually not expensive but instead brilliant value  :dance:

Excellent. me and 19 mates. Fiver each.  :thumbsup: