Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen her Glasgow potential VFM  (Read 1680 times)

Offline djng6

Anyone seen her before? Seems to have no feedback on here at all:

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 02:22:03 pm by djng6 »

Offline Astarter

Seems you may have stumbled upon a hidden gem pal. Give her a shot then get back to us all.

Offline valdishere

She's been on AW since 2014 only 3 reviews dated back to 2016. 2 of these from 'bigfish' who appears to be a french girl Magalie fan!! He's reviewed her SIX times in last 3 months. Hmm???

Offline Astarter

She's been on AW since 2014 only 3 reviews dated back to 2016. 2 of these from 'bigfish' who appears to be a french girl Magalie fan!! He's reviewed her SIX times in last 3 months. Hmm???

I'm a bit surprised at your post. This profile screams out value for money. I'm chomoping at the bit to get to her.

Victormeldrew

Seems you may have stumbled upon a hidden gem pal. Give her a shot then get back to us all.

How can any size 16 be classed as hidden. You would see her ass from the moon

Sample

I'm pretty sure this is the same girl different profile

Offline Clattypats

I'm pretty sure this is the same girl different profile

I don't think you're wrong there ... Profiles written in same style, and "interview tab" almost identical... :unknown:
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 11:35:20 pm by Clattypats »

Sample

Yeah they are written very alike. Also the freckles on her chest match up.

Offline Bobbins1973

She put in for one of my reverse bids once but wouldn't answer the sImplest of messages and she was claiming to travel quite a distance for not much £ so binned off as a potential time waster - could have been wrong but profile is far too basic compared to most girls

Offline rowdee1

£120 per hour for a '37' year old fatty - hardly sreams vfm to me.  :(

Rowdee