Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy evelina - Coventry - fairly decent rom  (Read 1558 times)

Offline garfield

External Link/Members Only

Arranged booking in few text messages, she asked me my nationality so guess she doesn’t see everyone

New flats edge of hillfields near the town centre, easy to park nearby

She’s a decent looking bird, facially 7, bodies 8.5, absolutely cracking, also quite friendly, yet still fairly romanian.

Got her to strip straight away, had to get my hands on that body, she put a condom on and started giving me some decent ow, asked her for 69 and she stuck her leg over my head, omg what a view, gave her pussy a good licking whilst she went to town on my cock, had to stop her before i shot my load, she got on me reverse cowgirl and starting fucking but was going to slow, got her to lay on the bed and finished in mish.

£60, she also does owo for extra £20

Id go back and see her again

Online Hotdogboy88

Nice review. Is she the girl in the pictures?

Offline garfield

Nice review. Is she the girl in the pictures?

No, but very similar, tits are smaller

Offline versace

• Temp ban until
    25/05/24 @ 09:11
  • Reviews: 80
She sounds nice. I’ve been eyeing up this girl myself, seen quite a few reviews of her all positives(search for: sexy evelina Coventry). The only problem is Coventry. It’s a right dump the last time I visited with most places boarded up. I know I would be there to fuck and not sightseeing but still, the place is depressing.

Offline garfield

She sounds nice. I’ve been eyeing up this girl myself, seen quite a few reviews of her all positives(search for: sexy evelina Coventry). The only problem is Coventry. It’s a right dump the last time I visited with most places boarded up. I know I would be there to fuck and not sightseeing but still, the place is depressing.

Probably not worth travelling to coventry just to see her, but if im nearby be definitely giving it another go

Offline versace

• Temp ban until
Tbh it wouldn’t be a problem, only about 30 mins away. I might take a trip this bank holiday weekend. I don’t know my way around in Cov, but other reviews mentioned she is working near the main bus station? Is this still the case?

Offline garfield

Tbh it wouldn’t be a problem, only about 30 mins away. I might take a trip this bank holiday weekend. I don’t know my way around in Cov, but other reviews mentioned she is working near the main bus station? Is this still the case?

Yes

Offline versace

• Temp ban until

Offline Indigo

Yeah I've seen her a few times - consistently good and efficient on the comms

Offline fredhiggins

How rude.

:D

Offline versace

• Temp ban until
lol, I was actually being rather polite. Because truth to be told it’s an absolute shithole.

Offline Blackviper_85

lol, I was actually being rather polite. Because truth to be told it’s an absolute shithole.

You need to go to Walsall mate if you wanna know what the definition of dump is  :D

Offline shed

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Punterperson1971

You need to go to Walsall mate if you wanna know what the definition of dump is  :D
Hey come on now Walsall not that bad Birmingham is a bigger shit hole than both Coventry & Walsall and west Bromwich is just as bad.
Best thing about Birmingham is the exit signs
« Last Edit: May 04, 2024, 09:56:41 am by Punterperson1971 »

Offline mr.bluesky

Hey come on now Walsall not that bad Birmingham is a bigger shit hole than both Coventry & Walsall and west Bromwich is just as bad.
Best thing about Birmingham is the exit signs

The best thing about Birmingham is the A45 to Coventry.  (To be honest every city had its nice areas and shit hole areas) although Birmingham has more than most  :D

Offline bonham

The best thing about Birmingham is the A45 to Coventry.  (To be honest every city had its nice areas and shit hole areas) although Birmingham has more than most  :D
Some would say the Airport is the best thing about Birmingham  :D