Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alena - Greens Court, SOHO Walk-Up  (Read 2678 times)

Offline Global_Punter

Duration: 20mins Damage: £70

Service: OW + Sex + Position

I was in Central London for drinks and decided to check out the line-up on the late shift afterwards, normally from 20:00 hrs its a bit of a lottery to find a gem and also get good VFM as the SP might not be worth the rate.

So being in luck I tried checking out the 1st walkup at Green Court - same flat as the legendary Angie but there was a guy leaving the flat, I enquired about the SP working and got discouraged as the punter recommended Alena who was working at the first floor flat of the other flat- apparently the guy was rejected because he was too drunk, but he admitted she was stunning for a SOHO SP, I decided to give her a go and try my luck.

Same issue again, another group of drunk men being rejected  :crazy: :crazy: I was in luck as it seems the maid agreed to let me into the flat  :dance:

Alena was wearing a gym attire that showed of her figure, not bad looking, afterwards we had a bit of a chat and exchanged paper work - then down to the session which was oral sex covered SOHO standard, sex in doggy and then MISH - she was really very tight and responded well.

The best part of the session was both of us checking each other out in the mirror during doggy.

I may try her again, but not in a hurry as I think for £70 or more, I'd get OWO and a more intimate session via AW, In addition she kept repeating "come quickly" 2 mins into the session - though she didn't kick me out in a hurry but it can be very annoying.

In all very enjoyable session with just one of a few good looking ladies in SOHO.

« Last Edit: January 29, 2023, 08:23:13 pm by Global_Punter »

Offline punting2017

Offline xela1990

Duration: 20mins Damage: £70

Service: OW + Sex + Position

I was in Central London for drinks and decided to check out the line-up on the late shift afterwards, normally from 20:00 hrs its a bit of a lottery to find a gem and also get good VFM as the SP might not be worth the rate.

So being in luck I tried checking out the 1st walkup at Green Court - same flat as the legendary Angie but there was a guy leaving the flat, I enquired about the SP working and got discouraged as the punter recommended Alena who was working at the first floor flat of the other flat- apparently the guy was rejected because he was too drunk, but he admitted she was stunning for a SOHO SP, I decided to give her a go and try my luck.

Same issue again, another group of drunk men being rejected  :crazy: :crazy: I was in luck as it seems the maid agreed to let me into the flat  :dance:

Alena was wearing a gym attire that showed of her figure, not bad looking, afterwards we had a bit of a chat and exchanged paper work - then down to the session which was oral sex covered SOHO standard, sex in doggy and then MISH - she was really very tight and responded well.

The best part of the session was both of us checking each other out in the mirror during doggy.

I may try her again, but not in a hurry as I think for £70 or more, I'd get OWO and a more intimate session via AW, In addition she kept repeating "come quickly" 2 mins into the session - though she didn't kick me out in a hurry but it can be very annoying.

In all very enjoyable session with just one of a few good looking ladies in SOHO.

What days is she working?
Banned reason: Totally ignoring question about reviews and posting another question on same thread.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Global_Punter

What days is she working?

@xela1990 She confirmed Friday and Saturday evening at Green Court from 21:00 hrs evening shift.

Its possible that she works other days or walkups but I didn't probe further.

Offline punting2017

I'd say petite & athletic build

Any other info, rough age, dress size, ethnicity, hair colour, tattoos etc.

Is she Spanish with heavily penciled eyebrows?

Offline Global_Punter

I remember she confirmed living in Germany for a couple of year, she speaks fluent German but might be from Romania.

She does have tattoos and an eyelash with a bit of makeup.

Apologies in advance I'm not very good at this aspect when it comes to boobs size, height etc