Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Polish Sara - Kensington  (Read 4066 times)

44 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5646009) (38 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by JD1]

Offline nordybwoi

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

When: Jan 2023
Where: Kensington
Cost: 140 for 1hr

Comms: Via text. Quick to respond. No issues.

The Lady: I'm going to give a lot more detail than usual in this bit, because I wish I'd had this sort of description beforehand, and she's unlike previous SPs I've been with. Very tall, very thin with unnaturally big fake boobs. I personally love that, but they are unnatural-feeling. They are hard underneath and completely natural on top, so you can feel exactly where the rather-solid implants sit. Her skin is nice and soft. Her hair was up in a bun. She's got gorgeous eyes and I think her non-photoshoot pictures are a good representation. In terms of her personality, it's quite an unusual mix of seeming demure and quiet, but then she's got a very confident gaze, and turns out to be quite a chatty and giggly sort of person. Reminds me of some Russian ladies, except Sara is Polish. Formal-seeming but extremely nice and loves a giggle. One thing I really wasn't prepared for is how fragile she is. She's like a baby gazelle. Although she's really tall, her features are very dainty (boobs excluded). I felt like I had to be really careful not to break her!  I kind of got into it and it became attractive to me that she was pretty and dainty, but tbh I'm not sure if I'm generally into that.

The Meet: Had a shower. She had some sort of well-packaged towelly things for me to "choose" from. She has this kind of host-like vibe. While I showered she popped up to deposit the money/change robe or something. Had nice lingerie on. Then she asked me what I liked and I started listing, but as soon as I said kissing she went straight into that. That was cool. Kissing throughout the meet -  not super DFK, but I think she was trying to adapt to suit how I liked it. It was nice. No weird fake kissing like with some SPs who do 0.5 second tongue-hockey or the closed-mouth gesture kissing.  With Sara it was good.

She asked if I preferred OW or OWO. Opted for the latter. Was pretty good. Nothing crazy deep or exceptional but when she looked up at me it was hot  - her eyes are sexy.

Sex in various positions like CG/mish/doggy/titfucking. The transitions were a little odd. Basically during the sex, it was nice and she was breathing a bit deeper in a realistic way that made me think she was actually enjoying it. No OTT noises or any chat whatsoever. A GFE with a calm, mellow GF. Then if I wanted to change, she'd just reply in a totally normal transactional voice like "yes. sure" or "which position?" as if we hadn't just been having sexual intercourse. Hard to explain but it was the same with Kinky Ellie. A hot-sexbot kind of situation with totally neutral transitions, a bit of condom checking/lubing and no "encouragement". This is not necessarily a problem, but I prefer when it feels more organic.

Afterwards had a pleasant, brief chat about Poland, her studies and plans. Very nice lady and I can see why she's popular.

Would I recommend: Yes. Vanilla but good GFE experience. However, I wish I had a bit more detail about what I was getting into. No pun intended.

Would I return: I don't think so. Not really for me, but I had a good time. Any recommendations for big-boobed ladies in Central or East London would be appreciated.

Offline tergil

I had a very similar experience. I will review but may not go into all the detail since you have covered it!

Offline Lecoamraam

You are right about the frail/slender comment. I noticed it as well last time we met. Standing up she is easily as tall as I am. But on the bed you wonder where it has all gone, and she seems almost petite. I guess its the long legs that make for an optical illusion of sorts.

Offline Gynaemyte

""  she'd just reply in a totally normal transactional voice like "yes. sure" or "which position?" as if we hadn't just been having sexual intercourse. Hard to explain but it was the same with Kinky Ellie. A hot-sexbot kind of situation with totally neutral transitions, a bit of condom checking/lubing and no "encouragement". This is not necessarily a problem, but I prefer when it feels more organic.  ""

I haven’t met either of them but this, unfortunately for me, is the failure of the Holy Grail.
We’re paying for them to ‘act sex’ but, really, it would be nicer if they were more invested “in the moment” with us.

“I’m paying for GFE but you don’t appear to be committed to me”

Long time ago, I saw two girls in one evening.
Long time ago, I did my one and only duo.
Both were great Fun but I’m sure I didn’t engage with another girl either side of those events for 7 (?) days. I took a rest, to re-charge.
Both girls, above, were probably screwing someone else within two hours.
In truth, how can you expect them to be invested in the moment?
It’s an illusion that they have to weave and we have to believe.

Offline Jayjay1

Tried to meet her this week but our schedule didn't align. Told me , she might be back in summer. WTF.

Thought she comes down to London every other month. Any intel from those guys that met her this week.

Offline Lecoamraam

Thought she comes down to London every other month. Any intel from those guys that met her this week.

She did not say, although she mentioned last year that her studies would demand more of her time back in Poland. That could be a reason. Therefore, I keep checking AW profiles of tourers I'm interested in anyway, to see if any align with my schedules. Also I try to book as far as possible as I can in advance.

Offline patelprat

She did not say, although she mentioned last year that her studies would demand more of her time back in Poland. That could be a reason. Therefore, I keep checking AW profiles of tourers I'm interested in anyway, to see if any align with my schedules. Also I try to book as far as possible as I can in advance.

I saw her last month.
I don’t think she is down here every month necessarily, seems she tours other places a lot too before going back to Poland periodically.
Sadly, never had a chance to see her this time around in London, hopefully next time.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Thanks for the review. I was unsure about seeing her last week (due to her physique) and it's reassured me I made the right call not to.

Offline Rayray23k

But at 140 for 1h that's very good vfm

Offline Stevelondon

Tried to see her today but she had only evening availability.
If she is free tomorrow…… Sunday…….. I’m not.

Her profile says she is off to pastures new afterwards.
Sigh.

Actually had opportunities today for a punt and four of the enquiries I sent off went unanswered. A fifth could slot me in but was too short notice.
I decided on the pub then a Chinese (the take away variety) instead.

Offline rover_100

I've had her on the HL for a while but the mechanical service might just cut her, thanks for singling that out.

I've seen her up and down the country all year, she reappears at Kensington and Greenwich a fair amount. I wouldn't worry about her going for good, keep her on the HL if you want to see her it should be a matter of time.

Offline patelprat

I've had her on the HL for a while but the mechanical service might just cut her, thanks for singling that out.

I've seen her up and down the country all year, she reappears at Kensington and Greenwich a fair amount. I wouldn't worry about her going for good, keep her on the HL if you want to see her it should be a matter of time.

Experiences can be subjective — Imho worth testing the waters at least once if are interested but unsure a little. I personally didn’t find her that mechanical, but then again I directed in the areas I wanted her to focus on.

« Last Edit: January 29, 2023, 02:07:09 pm by patelprat »

Offline nordybwoi

Fair. Perhaps don't be put off by that particular comment I made about the transitions - if you fancy an SP, it's a minor thing. Plus, even if it was slightly mechanical at times, it wasn't in an off-putting, disinterested way.