Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EnglishSlutMillie - Russell Square. Great body and very good attitude  (Read 13717 times)

24 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6147811) (18 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by JD1]

Offline Honestpunter

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Millie was my (expensive) Plan B after not being able to arrange a meeting with Plan A Sarah Petite, tried 3 times 3 different days, gave up.

I was looking for a girl who allowed filming, Millie was on my HL, wanted 1hr of filming so went ahead as she had some good reviews here.

Comms- quick replies to WhatsApp texts, arranged meeting 2 hours ahead, she’s the one managing her comms.

Place- 7mins walk from Russell sq station, easy to find, basement flat with several rooms, big room, just fit for purpose.

Girl- British, Seriously fit body, favourite feature her bum (big and round), she’s I reckon size 8, around 168cm /5.5” tall, flat stomach, tanned skin, loved her (very kissable) lips, long black hair, fake tits, good size, no visible scars. She was very friendly and easy to talk to.
Picture from other reviews seems to be accurate, however she had straight hair rather than curly as picture mentioned shows.

Bill- £210 for 1 hour
£170 for the hour
£30 filming with face
£10 kissing

Action- arrived to the post code, door number and flat given, happy with first impression, she was wearing some nice black expensive lingerie. Went downstairs to her room, I could hear 2 more girls in the flat, I didn’t care about that, didn’t bother me.
Services agreed and fee paid, I took a quick shower, back to the room, phone camera set up.
Started with a very nice OWO, she was going all the way doing deep throat, very good OWO skills, condom on, cowgirl, spoon, doggie, mish, etc.
Suddenly her friend asked if she could come in to take some clothes, I didn’t mind, I asked her friend if she could grab the phone and go around the bed to film us from different angles, she was fine with it, we were all even having a laugh! She put the phone back, we carried on fucking, her friend still in the room looking for her stuff, I found it quite fun, her friend kept saying we looked great hahah, I felt I wanted to pop, asked Millie if I could come on her face, no problem, so asked her friend to grab the phone again and film it closely, Millie laid on the bed, I was on my knees wanking with my right hand and holding her friend by her waist with my left hand, even managed to get a lip kiss, got me really hard having both girls, couldn’t hold it anymore and came all over her face, AMAZING! :yahoo: all very well recorded on camera by her friend!
Her friend didn’t seem to look like a WG, she was wearing pijamas, she was kind of tall (ish) short hair, just probably random friend staying with Millie temporarily, not sure, didn’t ask…
Took a second shower, back to the room, nice chat while getting dressed (her friend was gone as soon as I came), talking about random stuff, really good attitude throughout the meeting.

Highlights-
-Her body, especially her small waist and ass which looked amazing on camera!
-Her friend coming while we were in the middle of the action and assisting with filming.
-And obvs my explotion all over her face caught on camera

Would I come back? - I normally go for up to £120 ph and lately prefer 30mins punts, I got attracted by her body pics and good reviews, decided to go above budget, Millie didn’t dissapoint, so I might come back in a couple of months, for now the video will probably keep me happy for some time  :wacko:

Cheers
 :hi:

Online Ladeeda

Thanks for the review - sounds like quite an experience!

Millie has been on my HL for a little while mainly as the location is convenient for me. Reviews for some reason (and maybe price) have stopped me from giving her a go but I think your review has probably tipped the scales. Will try and get to see her in the next few weeks.

Offline tightfoot69

From a pic posted on a previous review her ass looks incredible.

Is her kissing worth the extra? When girls offer kissing as an extra it is usually crap.

Offline MLawro93

I've tried to book this one before. Do you reckon its easier to book on the day or in advance? As I tend to do in advance these days

Offline tightfoot69

I've tried to book this one before. Do you reckon its easier to book on the day or in advance? As I tend to do in advance these days

From a previous review she runs a conveyor belt system so probably on the day. She would probably drop you if I guy turns up 15 minutes before your agreed time.

Offline Timv

I want to visit her but the problem is the other girls that provide BB and the fact that she offers 3some with them which brings the main question on whether she does and how clean she is.

Offline Honestpunter

Is her kissing worth the extra? When girls offer kissing as an extra it is usually crap.

Yeah was worth it

Offline tightfoot69

I want to visit her but the problem is the other girls that provide BB and the fact that she offers 3some with them which brings the main question on whether she does and how clean she is.

Use a condom and you will be fine.

Offline Honestpunter

I booked on the day, had no problem, it would probably depend om how busy she is.

She didn’t touch her phone while I was with her.

Offline Johnnyx

Offline Stealthmode

Asks race when booking

She wont she blacks. Thats was the response I got last year. Blamed size blah blah blah 🥱

Offline Bornslippy

:thumbsup: sounds like a great meet and nice one. love it when you get a welcome interruption. Remember fucking a filthy Brazilian and whilst she was sucking my cock her mate walked in, wide eyed, and pointing to her mouth that was full of spunk. we both egged her to swallow it (well really I wanted her to dribble it on my cock and watch them both suck it clean) but that was lost in translation  :lol:
Do you think this hunny would swallow?
« Last Edit: January 13, 2023, 10:41:23 am by Bornslippy »

Offline Mario7769

She wont she blacks. Thats was the response I got last year. Blamed size blah blah blah 🥱

I saw the NBA policy coming from a mile away   :wackogirl:

Offline MU88

She doesn't seem too worried about size in her current gallery pics 😅

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline king tarzan

Not necessarily
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline audi_dude

Offline ollielon

She doesn't seem too worried about size in her current gallery pics 😅

where is that place ? sounds wicked .. i tried to book her a few times without luck

Offline adenmc4

where is that place ? sounds wicked .. i tried to book her a few times without luck

That's Blue door Dungeon in the pic

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
That's Blue door Dungeon in the pic

My go to place for a night with an adventurous women…

Offline pepsicolaboy

Thanks for your review, the £10 for kissing seems an odd amount and a strange extra, for £170.00 you paid, a little greedy as well IMO.

Offline tergil

Thanks for your review, the £10 for kissing seems an odd amount and a strange extra, for £170.00 you paid, a little greedy as well IMO.

Yes I thought the same - just make it inclusive - FK is not a special service at this price point

Offline mi89

Is this her? Judging by the bust, probably not, but I remember seeing her pictures on imagefap but now I cant find them

« Last Edit: January 25, 2023, 05:48:01 pm by mi89 »

Offline mrbang123

Is this her? Judging by the bust, probably not, but I remember seeing her pictures on imagefap but now I cant find them

That’s not her.

Offline ollielon

her i believe :

she looks good indeed .. thanks for review ... old pic below .. is that representative ?

Offline doc friend

Tried to do a booking in advance but was told better to arrange on the day she’s working.

So seems it’s a 1st come policy on her in call days.

Also strange £170 + £10 for kissing !!!   WTF    These extras should be all inclusive

Offline ollielon

Tried to do a booking in advance but was told better to arrange on the day she’s working.

So seems it’s a 1st come policy on her in call days.

Also strange £170 + £10 for kissing !!!   WTF    These extras should be all inclusive

thanks I might try that next time