Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: *Hot-Mary-Lux* - Teddington  (Read 1827 times)

26 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6391042) (19 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline johnplatano

Completely unrelated shoutout to the creater of AW Civilizer which I've been using to get these pics :drinks:, amongst other benefits!

External Link/Members Only

Booking:
60 mins £180 

Services:
OWO
FK
RO
Sex (Protected)

Personality
Flirty playful at times curious and very real at others. Felt very GFE. She’s a great actress. Energy wise she’s not all over you but she’s also not distant. Up for any position.

Appearance
Hidden Image/Members Only

I don’t think I’m being generous whenI say I thought she was very very attractive  ;). Taller than I had expected but only a little I’d say she looks about 5’8. Age wise I would guess somewhere in her mid 20’s as per her profile. Slim with belly button piercing with a nice butt nothing crazy and nice 32c boobs. Well-manicured.

Medium/tall height

9 Face 7 Bod   

Comms:
For me good. All texts get responded to with a generic response stating address and working hours. Phone seems to go on around midday and responds to texts quick. Pretty sure she’s not handling the bookings. I confirmed before I left as per usual.
No waiting on arrival.

Accommodation/Area:
Really close to Teddington station. Parking on side roads available.
Budget hotel and small room, functional is how I’d describe it. No reception. I like it because it’s anonymous but there’s no 5 star scenery here obviously. It does the job.

The Event:
Text said to come up and she’d be waiting for me by the lift. Got in the lift to her floor and when I came out she was waiting for me all sultry like in a long coat. She looked really good. We said hello and she led me to the room and I gave her her money. She slipped off her coat and revealed she was wearing nothing but stockings under, and laid in bed. I stripped off and climbed on the bed with her and she moved over and started tickling me lol. My penis tingled. Then she started sucking my nipples as I got hard. She started playing with my dick whilst she sucked my nipples and then she edged down slowly to give me some head. Head was OK, slow pace and down to middle of my shaft, she also sucked my balls but I wasn’t a fan but things got a bit more exciting as she came up to give me FK. From then on kissing was more frequent and willing but definitely not deep. Then I told her to come and sit on my face whilst I stroked myself. She smothered my face and I quickly learnt to breathe through my nose to stay alive. I was licking and sucking and getting a good tongue workout and after she came down to kiss me again which was just plain naughty and hot. Then I moved to on top of her condom on and I slid inside of her. We were kissing again while I fucked and she moaned in tempo to my strokes. Felt like I was having sex rather than just fucking if you know what I mean. She pulled me in closer and squeezed her legs closer so she felt tighter. I was still quite a long way from the finish line for some reason but this is where it felt particularly more GFE than the boring usual. We changed position and she rode me whilst I squeezed her boobs bum and everywhere in between. Didn’t seem to show any signs of tiredness, I asked her to give me some head once more and sucked and then finished me off with her hands. 

Positives:
Good in bed – felt engaged
She looks like her pictures. Certified hot.
Playful – doesn’t feel mechanical
Good enthusiasm with services
No time watching
Reasonably chatty
Meowing (that’s a new one  :D)

Neutral

Negatives:
« Last Edit: September 05, 2021, 11:39:49 am by johnplatano »

Offline Gravitron

Thanks for the review  :thumbsup:

Seen so many reviews of her recently I'm tempted to pay her a visit. Normally avoid hotel based punts but the no reception concept sounds like I may break that rule.

Offline johnplatano

Cheers :drinks: Yeah sometimes a reception isn't the greatest of your worries...its the maids who know exactly what's going on :scare:

Offline king tarzan

Certainly looks delicious.. pity about Mickey mouse kissing :dash: :dash:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Strikar

Certainly looks delicious.. pity about Mickey mouse kissing :dash: :dash:

I think the rest of the positive s and hotness make up for it in her case

Offline king tarzan

I think the rest of the positive s and hotness make up for it in her case

Not in my opinion at this age now.. when younger when it could rocket up possibly
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline FiveKnuckles

Looks like she relocated central london

Online magnetico

Offline Fuzzyduck

The post I was waiting for

Interesting. A rematch is suddenly on the cards.