Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: @Kinky Tiff@ - Very enjoyable boobs - near Edgware Road  (Read 2608 times)

9 review(s) for @Kinky Tiff@ (7 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline toffee

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

A lot of confusion with above profile used and reused

The girl I saw yesterday is definitely the one on the photos which are 100% correct

Comms: quick reply and meeting arranged for 2 h after initial msg

Location: Top of house in discreet street 100 yards from Edgeware Rd, clean but bland large room. Nice bath shower

Girl: Early 20's about 5'6', long brown hair, very smiley and borderline shy, nice curvy figure and lovely boobs which reminded me of another Polish girl, Busty Bella, whom I saw a number of times at well now Sloane Ave block of flats. Face looks 6-7 Body 8 Boobs 9

Meeting: Asked her to wear tight shirt and skirt over nice lingerie but was wearing T-shirt you can see on below photos. With hindsight ask for see through blouse I saw her wearing when I left and made her  look a bit like an old fashioned playboy centrefold. Memories, memories...
Asked her what was not on offer: no fingering or anal but happy with anything else although she failed to mention that receiving oral was not her thing. A shame but maybe on a future visit.
Spent first 20' slowly unwrapping my present, FK (good) and fondling her boobs in a variety of positions including front and back boobs massage. Worderful natural boobs: feel more E than DD, unblemished pale skin and small sensitive nipples.
Then 10' of pleasant OWO. Deepish but not DT. Nice tongue technique with knob in mouth. Some attention to balls but had to provide some guidance.
Last 15' cowgirl with both her hands on my chest with her arms squeezing her boobs. A sight I will come back for if nothing else. Then doggy on bed before I asked to take her from behind standing with her hands on a low chest of drawers allowing me to keep fondling her boobs. Again... Could not last very much longer and cleaned up after 45'

A very pleasant plain vanilla punt with a girl who looks shy but delivers with a smile and willingness to please.

Would I go back: Yes. I believe this girl can't have been doing this for very long and should get better with time with her good looks and positive/happy behaviour.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 05:32:46 pm by toffee »

JonT

Saw her last week and can confirm that she is GFE_Tiffany also previously known as Shy Tiffany.

Offline The_Don

« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 08:03:21 pm by The_Don »

mrhappypants

Toffee, thanks for the review and John T and others, the clarification.  I am glad she is back. From the photos it looks like she may have dropped some weight but she is not anywhere near the 6 on her profile - always a shapely 8 to maybe 10. 

Toffee did you get any time wasting?  Both The_Don and Exp1icit mentioned this and I had it to.  This was a downer - she needs to cut the number of appointments down.  She looked burnt out at the end of last visit. She evidently freaked out several fuckers last time with a 1000 yard stare.

I can tell you for sure she will not meet dress requests. 

2 highlights

B2b massage with oil :wacko: REALLY needs to be experienced.  She has the tools if you get my meaning.

CIM - She does it right, with plenty of stimulation to the head and keeps at it until you are
D R A I N E D.  She could write the technique manual for me in this department.

Is she still studying, do you know?
« Last Edit: April 20, 2017, 09:48:30 pm by mrhappypants »

Offline toffee

Size 8-10 probably right. No didn't experience any proper time wasting but then she was more pliable than engaged so you might consider it time wasting.

Disappointed she declined RO but thanks for recommending CIM and oily massage which Iwill definitely sample next time.