Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tamara Hot Sexy - Whetstone N20  (Read 1550 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5951232) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6934206) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by LLPunting]

Offline naz

External Link/Members Only

Price: £120  1  hour..

Thanks to Aquaman's recent review. After a long break decided to get some action, with last 2 punts in September not quite hitting the wow factor decided to to try out Tamara. These days plain old sex isn't doing it for me need some naughty action with GFE DFK, OWO, DT, RO, CIM and attention to balls.

Coms:-

Texted her a day before to confirm services and price. She replied back with a price of £300. WTF. To which I replied on AW you advertise £120. She said that's normal service. So I asked what is normal service? She said blowjob, 69, sexy, kisses...which to be honest sounded very much what I was asking for. So I said will call her tomorrow thinking the stupid maid/pimp is either trying it on or getting very confused with the acronyms?

Texted her next day as her green light wasn't on asking if she was working. No reply, called her a few times phone wasn't switched off but ring no answer. So I'm now thinking she isn't working and left her phone on or I must  have pissed her off with my texting yesterday.

So I proceed to txt/ring  plan B, SexY_MeLLisa as she appears to provide similar services I was looking for.

External Link/Members Only

Got a reply back, confirmed booking for 5pm. Started traveling but hit peak time traffic. Txted her will be late ETA 5.30. To which she replied only 30min as she finishes at 6.00. I said better cancel 😞 as I can't predict traffic might be there much later. So I turned back towards home. Then I saw a text from Tamara while I was driving, so I called her and asked what time is she free, she said now. I said can we make a booking in an hours time. She said call me 20min before to make a booking. WTF. I said txt me post code. To which she replied are you serious? I said yes I'm an hour away and can't ring you 20min before. I couldn't understand why she could not make a booking. Anyway I headed towards Whetstone, she txted me the
 postcode while I was driving. All this palava I wasn't getting a good feeling. 

Anyway parked up free parking on the road, houses looked upmarket. Txted her, she said need 5min to get ready. Was texted the house number. I started walking towards the house but saw an Asian man outside in the driveway with 2 cars parked. It didnt feel right and thought maybe I was on the wrong road or something. So I walked past the house and called her, she said come. So I said I'm outside (waiting on the pavement), saw the door edge open then only went in. By this time the asian man on the driveway had gone.

The Girl:
Tamara was well dressed with some make up. Knee high skirt with a tight shirt showing her boobs and high heals. I walked up the stairs up behind her saw nice clean shaved legs. Now I'm thinking nice, much better than the last 2 punts. In the room was when I saw her properly she's looked good with the outfit and makeup. Facially I would say 7/10. Body size 12. She not a model. Her English isn't great but can understand more than speak.

Venue:
Clean en-suite bedroom on the 1st floor. En-suite is great privacy. It's not just a house but some kind of hotel. Hence the guy outside on the driveway asked me where the manager was on my way out as he wanted a water bottle or something. Plus Tamara has confirmed this was a hotel.

Service:
Agreed :OWO, Kissing, 69. I thought I keep it simple and try not to confuse her with too many acronyms as with my initial txting and see how things go.
Received: OWO, DFK, COF(lips), 69, Toys, shower together with a bit of cheeky  bathroom OWO. Cum twice second time on boobs...

Action:
DFK from the start and throughout the punt. I released those natural boobs from the tight shirt and gave them a good licking. She turned round and started to rub her bum on my already hard cock with my hands holding her boobs. She's very playful.  Dropped her skirt and I started to give her a good licking, moved onto the bed after. Reacted well, seem to be enjoying it.  Started fingering her, shortly after she took out her toy and started playing. This got me excited. Moved to 69, her OWO was good not toothy with attention to balls. At this point I could feel myself cuming and pulled back but too late came over her mouth.

Cleaned up in the en-suite. She then gave me a really good massage while recovering for round 2. Good time to find out a bit about the girl. 

1.She is independent saw my txts on her mobile.
3. Has had kids.
4. Only does 3 to 4 clients a day.
5. English isn't great uses Google translation to communicate. Couldn't ask her deeper questions because of that. Key is to speak slowly with simple words.

Onto round 2.

Started OWO with lots of ball licking. Oh boy that felt good.  Moved to doggy, took a good pounding but  wasn't feeling it. I think she not quite as tight as I would like also my preference is usually skinnier WG not with a Brazilian bum.  Moved to missionary but still wasn't doing it for me. So back to OWO telling her to suck my balls. Still not quite hitting the point for a 2nd cum. So took charge, sat on her face felt her warm mouth sucking my balls and me cuming over her boobs.

These day I usually only cum once but managed twice. Needed the GFE with a naughty mind simulating punt. I emptied my balls completely.

Cleaned up and went into the shower, jokingly I asked her to join me, she did with the Brazilian bum rubbing against my cock, got a hard on again, she started OWO. Blimey wasn't expecting that.

Conclusion:
Very naughty mind stimulating punt, made effort to dress up with makeup. Services made up for average looks.  Very engaging did everything I asked for and more. Very memorable punt left me smiling, made up for those last 2 average punts. Will I return? Yes want to explore more stimulating positions. 😜

Retored my confidence in punting after more than a years break. Maybe look to find a hot looker with similar services. The thing is I tended to stay away from central london as I mainly work outside London and don't fancy travelling in town on the underground, but I think I may need to consider in town SPs with maybe with a higher price tag around 150. 

Any suggestions welcome...

Offline Wozel

I texted her and got no reply , went to another place and got a reply whilst I was ball deep in another SP. will try again

Offline naz

Hit and miss, she only turned on the green available sign on while I was there. :unknown:

Offline Aquaman

Glad you enjoyed her, Naz - if you can get hold of her she is a good willing fun punt. Aq

Offline Moorg

Pamela works out of same house/hotel.  Older woman, bit ropey but does get dirty.