Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: April Nuru Masseuse Luton  (Read 2077 times)

Offline stekan

Have recently felt the need to venture into Nuru Massage territory. In the Herts/Beds area I have found only.....

External Link/Members Only

Any intel on this one or other recommendation's ?

Offline Flightfan

External Link/Members Only

I saw her many years ago before I found this site. Safe proficient massage and nice HE. Nothing else on offer.

Two reviews here seem to confirm same.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=59310.0

Offline bixxybxy1397

I too visited her a few years back, before I was a member here.
I was quite underwhelmed as I really wanted to experience an authentic nuru massage and as the word nuru was included in her name, I was expecting so much better. What I got instead was a bit of oil on the boobs and a rub up and down my chest and dick for 5mins and a half hearted tit wank.
I was super disappointed because the massage was crap too.
Her looks didn’t disappoint but English was atrocious and I remember using translator on my phone to try and tell her to apply more pressure and put a bit more ‘oomph’ into the massage.
I think I would’ve given a negative for that experience I can’t lie.

I’ve been looking for a nice, REAL, nuru massage for the longest time but haven’t had much luck.
This SP advertises is: External Link/Members Only
But has been a nightmare to get hold of in my experience.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2021, 07:57:42 am by Billyboy1397 »

Offline dynatron

had some email exchange but got the impression she was crap so never bothered

Offline chatman

Re April, notes from my meet a while back (not meant to be a review)

Saw Mar 2020 for an hour, short and sexy, but little English, she stripped off to underwear for the massage, proper table, massage started well, firm, legs first, then bum and back, but then moved to a very light touch after 20 mins for the next 1/2hr, turned over and more light touch, finished with a oily hand job, but very little talking, so no connection, will not be seeing again,

others are better for normal massages, like Samantha External Link/Members Only, Louise at External Link/Members Only or Mimi at External Link/Members Only

Best Full on Nuru massage I ever had was with External Link/Members Only
Charlotte has lots of reviews, good and poor, but my Nuru meet with her was amazing (was a few years ago)