Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy english secretary  (Read 2084 times)

Offline Paulpunting

Hi,
Anyone any experience of this lady please? Thanks in advance.
 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Multiple accounts (Paulpunting, Cambsbboy, Cambsbigboy)
Banned by:

Offline Paulpunting

Is that just profile or have you seen her?
Banned by:

Offline ir34

No, just the profile...I haven't met her. Profile looks good...why don't we have those in Notts?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
AFAIR, part of the group coined "Groby Girls".  There are numerous threads on them.

Apologies if this in not the case.

They have used, and admitted to using fake pics in their profiles. There are quite a few profiles associated with the group.

Raddy has seen one of the girls, and left her a positive review.

Timmy2

Same girl....great fuck, great BJ
read my review

Raddy

Offline Paulpunting

Cheers Raddy,
That's all I wanted to hear! Just concerned you've ruined her lol!
Banned by:

Offline WelshClipper

Same girl....great fuck, great BJ
read my review

Raddy

So here is the thing, I added her to my hotlist cos she sounds great and has the kind of boobs I love. Plus good punting location for me.

Then two things happen. I read this line 'naughty while hubby is away' which I have read on other Leics profiles. Then I read 'a pimp has written these profiles'  Its really hard to know what to think.

Except arriving at the door to a demanding pimp and an angry husband .  :scare: :scare:

Timmy2

Precisely my dilemma, the other profile (come in my sexy mouth) has a pic that looks like the friend of Mrs Raddy so I went with the other one. You get precise details of the location via 2 texts military precision... She is lovely and hot, and sucks cock like there is no tomorrow.  I never saw her husband (they are a couple as well) I enjoyed myself and if there was not a battle load of good girls ain Leicester to choose I would have gone back.
I bought the PG pics of both accounts and you can see it is the same girl. mole near the belly button

Raddy

Offline Paulpunting

So, to get this straight then. Cuminmysexymouth and SexyEnglishSecretary are one and the same, despite the 34 / 47 years old ages given? Not that age is an issue as I have also looked at both. She has given me a groby post code (can pm you with it to check Raddy) but the bottom line is 130 all in for the hour, Great tits and BJ,  Does she do cim or swallow or just owo (different on profiles) but she is worth a visit then.
Banned by: