Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any info of woofie35?  (Read 1491 times)

Offline winchester

Hi everyone, looking at her aw profile I have to say I'm very tempted by what she offer

However her price is quite expensive and I've only found one review here, so could anyone please l kindly tell me more about her?

Such as,

Is she facially attractive? I usually punt with younger ladies, 35 years old is ok for me but does she look older than that?

Her price is also higher than many other ladies, is she really that good to pay that much?

Any other info are also appreciated, thank you in advance and have a good day

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Winchester, now that Raddy has put the link up, there is a review at the bottom of hi spost.

This review is by steely dan, and he has made various comments about her on this forum. Also if you search on main UKP page using her AW ID number of  "2721390", you will find
numerous threads come up which mention her profile.

She also works as a duo with British Bombshell, which you will find in the one of the above threads.

Finally, she has been highly recommended to me by numerous members on here and is in my HL.
Like you, I usually punt in the 18~35 range, unless they come highly recommended from members whom I trust.

Offline winchester

Winchester, now that Raddy has put the link up, there is a review at the bottom of hi spost.

This review is by steely dan, and he has made various comments about her on this forum. Also if you search on main UKP page using her AW ID number of  "2721390", you will find
numerous threads come up which mention her profile.

She also works as a duo with British Bombshell, which you will find in the one of the above threads.

Finally, she has been highly recommended to me by numerous members on here and is in my HL.
Like you, I usually punt in the 18~35 range, unless they come highly recommended from members whom I trust.

Thanks CT, yes I have done a research on her here it's just the price that's higher than unusual so I need to be more convinced, better safe than sorry I guess, but a legendary punter like u also recommend her then I might give her a try

Thanks again CT

BikerInBlack

Is Woofie worth Her fees? Yes, without a shadow of a doubt. In her case, you definately do get what you pay for. And believe me, facially she is very attractive  :)

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Is Woofie worth Her fees? Yes, without a shadow of a doubt. In her case, you definately do get what you pay for. And believe me, facially she is very attractive  :)

Welcome to UKP, BiB...... Seems like I've known you for years!!!

Offline j122

Looking on her duo tab looks like she's with Kylie this Friday External Link/Members Only

BikerInBlack

Welcome to UKP, BiB...... Seems like I've known you for years!!!

Lol! I guess you probably have :)  Not been around much lately but I have been tempted to shoehorn myself back into my leathers after discovering the joys of the lovely Woofie!