Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lincoln punting wastelands  (Read 1368 times)

Offline Paulpunting

Call me suspicious but in the punting waste lands on Lincolnshire these ladies have appeared. Any ideas from the tech savvy that sniffs out wrong uns or have we become lucky?
Talk about waiting for busses to. Come along?
Banned reason: Multiple accounts (Paulpunting, Cambsbboy, Cambsbigboy)
Banned by:

mediumjoe

I see what you mean PP, lots of similarities But nothing very conclusive ,
all British apart from one -French
they all have a phone number showing
All apart from one showing available today
 All profiles started in the last few months but nothing too close to each other which is a mistake that Sergie makes
 Only two have filled out the interview section
 Only one with a gallery,   all of them  have a private gallery – perhaps they're all PG scams
 All very similar age 21 to 25
 I was going to say  perhaps  they are all students but the ages are wrong as girls normally knock a bit off  not add it on .

Not going to bother but I reckon if you were to ring them not one of them will answer as they are all a PG scam Joe

Offline Jamesbattersea

I see what you mean PP, lots of similarities But nothing very conclusive ,
all British apart from one -French
they all have a phone number showing
All apart from one showing available today
 All profiles started in the last few months but nothing too close to each other which is a mistake that Sergie makes
 Only two have filled out the interview section
 Only one with a gallery,   all of them  have a private gallery – perhaps they're all PG scams
 All very similar age 21 to 25
 I was going to say  perhaps  they are all students but the ages are wrong as girls normally knock a bit off  not add it on .

Not going to bother but I reckon if you were to ring them not one of them will answer as they are all a PG scam Joe

Sorry Joe and Paul but i'm lost with this who or what is Sergie and what is a PG scam ?
I'm not tech savy.

Offline gary03

Sergei is eastern european as in meercat controlled by pimp
Pg is private gallery scam jyst to sell pictures for cash

Offline Jamesbattersea

Offline Paulpunting

Well the ones that had phone numbers have moved on so think obviously a scam
Banned reason: Multiple accounts (Paulpunting, Cambsbboy, Cambsbigboy)
Banned by:

overdone

3901462 one is now Sexy Katie who does look nice in External Link/Members Only Harrogate where i've never been near - but look at feedback & says DAVINA. The main profile pic isn't the same girl in the gallery - unless she spent about 2 days doing her hair.