Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Indian-Nisha (Heathrow)  (Read 1789 times)

19 review(s) for Indian-Nisha (7 positive, 7 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline sexysunny

External Link/Members Only

1 communication 9/10 She missed my initial call but sent a text asking to call again. The only way she will take a booking or give out a room number is by phone call. I asked for a booking a few hours in advance which she agreed.
2 venue 9/10 Large, busy and modern hotel on Bath Road, Heathrow. Clean, spacious and discreet. Pay and display parking. Plenty of bus links.
3 Timekeeping 10/10 I arrived 10 minutes early so I sent her a text. She called me straight away to give me her room number.
4 hygiene 10/10 She was clean.
5 face 6/10 Average looking.
6 body 9/10 All the pictures are at least 3 and a half years old from when I first hot listed her. She has a fuller stomach now without being fat, has clear skin, small but nicely shaped boobs.
7 spoken english 10/10 She's from the Lancashire area.
8 services 4/10 Closed mouth kissing. Covered oral with little effective technique. Had sex in cowgirl, mish and doggie.
9 enthusiasm 4/10 She's really happy and friendly just provides a basic vanilla service.
10 VFM 8/10 I paid £60 for half an hour.

I already knew what to expect, but really needed to unload. She's a really happy, friendly, giggly girl that kept chatting away long after my time was up. I'd guess that she'd probably have lots of regulars due to being able to get the job done quite efficiently, I just have many other better options for a vanilla punt if I really wanted another one.

Offline Nowornever

Cheers for the review! Its abit dead around Heathrow nowadays will put this one on the maybe list...

Online drwho

Spot on compared to my experience with Nisha.
Felt like I was being made to jump through hoops in order to get a booking with her. Bookings were accepted then turned down because of 'illness'.

Pretty enough and nice body when I saw her though.
Limited service, but lack of alternative Indians sometimes makes me consider calling her up again